Racism against Symonds (1 Viewer)

bulldogzbabe

HSC
Does anyone else find it a slap in the face that australians cop all this crap for being racist...banning Africans and all that stuff... but then Andrew Symonds, an example of successful multiculturalism in this country, travels overseas to India to play a game of cricket to be racially abused. What the hell? I dont even get why they would rip him off - take a look in the bloody mirror ya idiots. In the true aussie spirit we flogged em too...serves yas right ya bastards

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
It has nothing to do with race, more the fact that Symonds does actually resemble a monkey to the sheltered Indian spectators

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
You will realise that Indians and pakistanis are extremely racist not only to people of other countries but to their own people. North Indians who supposedly have fairer skin always use racial abuse to south indians who are generally darker. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion and caste is also rife. Who'll believe there are people untouchables in India who cannot share the same house, temple and even banned from entering certain areas. 19th century racial segregation are still in full swing in India.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
PrinceHarry said:
You will realise that Indians and pakistanis are extremely racist not only to people of other countries but to their own people. North Indians who supposedly have fairer skin always use racial abuse to south indians who are generally darker. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion and caste is also rife. Who'll believe there are people untouchables in India who cannot share the same house, temple and even banned from entering certain areas. 19th century racial segregation are still in full swing in India.
Yeah, thanks to who..? The English, who exploited the prejudices of the Hindu caste system.

Plus what you're talking about only occurs in regional areas... It's sad but I doubt India will ever get rid of the concept of caste from society.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
PrinceHarry said:
Perhaps in rural parts of the country the caste system and 19th century segregation still exists. But you can not dispute that as far as is possible it's been outlawed by the government. It's just like the all the other isolated incidents which occur in small secluded communities that you use to generalise an entire race or country (of hundreds of millions of people.)

Written even in the Preamble of the Indian constitution is that none can be discriminated against, especially in the case of the caste system.

That's like stating that all of the United States hold majorly racist beliefs because of the recent abhorrent racism which occured to African American students in Jena. (They stood under a "Whites Only" tree. In the 21st Century in America.) They were subject to discrimination on the basis of Race.

jimmayyy

HSC
rofl who the fuck are indians of all people to call someone else a monkey?

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
jimmayyy said:
rofl who the fuck are indians of all people to call someone else a monkey?
pfft.

Firstly, Racism against symonds? WTF? Symonds has said so many racist things in cricket matches, dont you remember a few years ago.. (ill bring up an aritcle... ill search for it....)

Dont make Symonds look like a saint, cause he isnt.

jimmayyy

HSC
wrxsti said:
pfft.

Firstly, Racism against symonds? WTF? Symonds has said so many racist things in cricket matches, dont you remember a few years ago.. (ill bring up an aritcle... ill search for it....)

Dont make Symonds look like a saint, cause he isnt.
1. pfft yourself, homo. i don't even know what sort of a response that is. if you haven't checked, the point i was making was Indians look just as monkey-like as Andrew Symonds does.

2(a). two wrongs make a right, huh?

2(b). there is a vast difference between sledging between players on the field and the crowd making racially inflammatory remarks to a visting player.

3. no one is making him "look like a saint" - he is allegedly the victim of racial abuse

4. i assume your are indian or otherwise similarly coloured hence your idiotic remarks. your apology is accepted and you are forgiven for such a horrible post.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
jimmayyy said:
1. pfft yourself, homo. i don't even know what sort of a response that is. if you haven't checked, the point i was making was Indians look just as monkey-like as Andrew Symonds does.

2(a). two wrongs make a right, huh?

2(b). there is a vast difference between sledging between players on the field and the crowd making racially inflammatory remarks to a visting player.

3. no one is making him "look like a saint" - he is allegedly the victim of racial abuse

4. i assume your are indian or otherwise similarly coloured hence your idiotic remarks. your apology is accepted and you are forgiven for such a horrible post.
name where i said "two wrong make a right"
YOUR remark makes no comments, you tell me 2 wrongs dont make a right, yet you go and then say that Indians look like monkeys
I will stop there as i have clearly proved your idiotic remarks. Subsequently
Saying your dumber than a monkey would be an insult to a monkey.

P.S. want a banana?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Where's the "article", wrxsti?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
name where i said "two wrong make a right"
He could quite possibly be referring to this:

And highlighting the fact that what you said doesn't actually change anything about Symonds being the victim of racial 'attacks'. It sounds like you're trying to justify that people can be racist to him as he has been racist before. That isn't exactly how the world works:p

YOUR remark makes no comments, you tell me 2 wrongs dont make a right, yet you go and then say that Indians look like monkeys
Don't get what you mean in the first bit...comments?
Two wrongs making a right has no relevance to him previously saying Indians look like monkeys.

I will stop there as i have clearly proved your idiotic remarks. Subsequently
Saying your dumber than a monkey would be an insult to a monkey.
You really should have stopped...but you didn't so I guess you intended the post script for yourself.

P.S. want a banana?

Last edited:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
ari89 said:
Don't get what you mean in the first bit...comments?
Two wrongs making a right has no relevance to him previously saying Indians look like monkeys.
The Indians called symonds a monkey, He then calls the indians a monkey?
2 wrongs dont make a right?

Its quite funny how "jimmay" you seem so outraged at them calling him a monkey, yet you seem to be much more raciist,ignorant and deluded
Quote " i assume your are indian or otherwise similarly coloured hence your idiotic remarks. your apology is accepted and you are forgiven for such a horrible post"

And just for the background info, im not Indian......... which should really mean nothing even if i was...

P.S. I havent been able to find the article as yet cause all i seem to be getting when i search is this incident...

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
ari89 said:
And highlighting the fact that what you said doesn't actually change anything about Symonds being the victim of racial 'attacks'. It sounds like you're trying to justify that people can be racist to him as he has been racist before. That isn't exactly how the world works:p
im not really trying to say that (even if it sounded like that)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)