[ Ragnarok Online ] (1 Viewer)

Ssj(0.0)Vivi

HSC
anyone playing this game.....what server...we should join up...make a guild and rape the rest.

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
Ssj(0.0)Vivi said:
anyone playing this game.....what server...we should join up...make a guild and rape the rest.
I played it for a while last Summer, but a lot of people were jerks and stuff to me so I quit. *shakes fist at jerks*

It's probably a good game though, and I'm basing this on a bad experience (or several.) Eh, maybe if I feel like downloading it again. :D

Ssj(0.0)Vivi

HSC
mate....some servers can be really gay esp. the shitty player....join a small community that is friendly....find one at gamesites200.com/ragnarok

テリー

HSC
i play Vendetta Ro
small server, nice/ok community
custom good items
Donor Items
WOE, Events, Nice Gms
Gunslingers, Ninja (testing), Takwondo, Rebirth etc
Mid-Midhigh Rate
MVP cards
New patches follows KRO
Healer NPC - heals you.
Warp Agent NPC - warps you to any dungeon or town.
Special Skills NPC - allows you to get special job skills without questing.
Stylist NPC - allows you to change your hair style, hair color, and cloth colors.
Hunter's Guild NPC - warps you to the Treasure Hunter's Guild.
War of Emperium NPC - view the War of Emperium times (and allows GMs to add/change times).
PvP Warper NPC - warps you to the PvP arena.
Job Changer - changes your job.

@warp - warps you to the place you wrote.
@go - takes you to the city u want.
@rates - shows rates
@uptime - shows uptime
@exp - shows your current % exp
@storage - opens your storage
@duel (and all its other commands) - allows duels
@away - sets AFK mode
@main - a world chat function
@autoloot - automatically picks up dropped items for you.

http://www.vendetta-online.net/

If ur interested add me on MSN kirakun_mjm@hotmail.com or if ur already playing that server pls PM me Pirated at 7-10PM weekends
i'll help u start off wif Zzs, Items etc

Ssj(0.0)Vivi

HSC
I really enjoy those servers that are emulating kRo...you know...no jobchangers and stuff...like Unity Ro...or even CeresRo Mahoro server.

Lavenderpup ....is your server equipped with a jobchanger...I hope not....if it's not them iam joining.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Played for about a year.
Started with quality-Ragnarok (q-RO) for a couple of months after getting to 99.
Moved to an Australian server (xRO) which evenually closed down around in February of this year (thats when I quit).
Aussie servers ftw!
Apparently the GM is reopening it in up again in couple of weeks - http://xro.servegame.org/

Ssj(0.0)Vivi

HSC
couple of months and got to 99. which class?

I really enjoy low rate...ie. 3/3/2. much more challenging and takes a bit longer..making the experience worth it. ^^ Iam gonna join UnityRo..anyone care to join too?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
q-RO (LR) --> Lord Knight - rates we're 5/5/3

Sir Loin

HSC
zOMG! Lol, i checked out xRO I know the admin/GMs, they go to my school + in my year. No wonder they closed down february - and reopening in a few weeks. Those n00bs, never told me they ran an RO server...

Anyway, i'm on qRO, LR - Lots of crosdressing adv chars - might start replaying in a few weeks when my chemistry exam is over.:rofl:

Ssj(0.0)Vivi

HSC
I don't know... but I always assume that 200 online on a server is annoying....tell me your thoughts

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Sir Loin said:
zOMG! Lol, i checked out xRO I know the admin/GMs, they go to my school + in my year. No wonder they closed down february - and reopening in a few weeks. Those n00bs, never told me they ran an RO server...

Anyway, i'm on qRO, LR - Lots of crosdressing adv chars - might start replaying in a few weeks when my chemistry exam is over.:rofl:
o rly? it was the only decent Australian server I found.
I believe they only closed it down because they were all doing their HSC year.

Ssj(0.0)Vivi said:
I don't know... but I always assume that 200 online on a server is annoying....tell me your thoughts
xRO runs at about 100-200 (can be even less than 100 in mornings, over 200 when WoE is on).. less people = less lag, hardly any crashes (what is annoying about that?)
qRO runs at about 2000 people 24/7. And it is a bloddy waste of zeny buying private rooms to dead branch if it crashes every few minutes.

Ssj(0.0)Vivi

HSC
true...iamma stick with small communities.

Is Woe Fun with a lot of people? Cuz i see pictures of woes with so many players that i just get lost and think this is so not fun. is my assumption correct. Its just that I never Woed, I only leveled up and MVped.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Ssj(0.0)Vivi said:
true...iamma stick with small communities.

Is Woe Fun with a lot of people? Cuz i see pictures of woes with so many players that i just get lost and think this is so not fun. is my assumption correct. Its just that I never Woed, I only leveled up and MVped.
WoE is fun.. I was an GM on xro and we dominated geffen WoE.. definately the best times playing ragnarok,..
try it sometime.. unfortunately if you go to US servers they have WoE on at very inconvenient times..

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I haven't played RO since AGES... Now that I think about it, I still have some minutes that I paid for... Oh well... It's probably been like three years...

Anyways, I think it takes too long to level up (unless we're talking about private servers here) and it does get quite repetitive after some time and I lose the patience...

Ssj(0.0)Vivi

HSC
but doesn't it get confusing with so many people doin WOE...? you just don't know who's hitting who and such.?

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
I use to so addicted to that game. I used to play of www.xenophase.net <----most stable and friendly server. Never had a wipe...very stable and experienced GMs. And the server never crashed, except for beta implentations. But i got bored and started playing thoes high rate ones. Fun but lots of error and the whole game is just rigged.

Ssj(0.0)Vivi

HSC
true true....2/2/2 rates....how hard is that mate? especially tryin to get cards

asa.hoshi

HSC
yes very.... i used to play on cake RO... very easy server! high rates!!! hahaha

Ssj(0.0)Vivi

HSC
yeh ....high rates tend to have players with everything....all the cards/+10 equips/ etc....not much challenge/competition.
Can't wait to start UnityRO 3/3/2 and level up hard to 99 and kill everyone in PVP with my monk/champ ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)