Random Room Changes...ARRRGH!! (1 Viewer)

ALLLICE

HSC
Does this happen often?? i really hope not...because for my first HIST189 lecture they decided to suddenly change the room without everyone knowing (at least 50-60 of us)

I came to discover a notice on webCT when i got home that the lecture theatre for today had been changed (which was posted around 10.30 this morning- did they really expect ppl to check webCT?)...According to the webCT message there were notices up but the sixty or so other ppl in the timetabled theatre clearly didn't notice these...

Would it have hurt for someone to just check that ppl weren't in the wrong theatre (both lecture theatres were in E7B!)? Surely so many ppl missing from the first lecture would have rung a bell that perhaps ppl didn't know about the sudden crazy room change!! ....but that would be the logical thing to do....is this kinda thing typical of Macquarie?
:burn:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Not common, I think it's happened to me once but I was with about 5 other people and 1 thought we were in a different room so when the rest of our class didn't turn up we went wandering

P

pLuvia

Apparently MATH132 lectures are going to be changed to the PRICE theatre :)

ALLLICE

HSC
It just ticked me off how i missed my first HIST189 lecture through no real fault of my own :mad1:

*sigh*

End rant.

HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
Apparently MATH132 lectures are going to be changed to the PRICE theatre :)
*growls*

not only do they screw over SCMP and Humanities with construction, but then they give the ONE nice new building in the scmp/humanities area of campus to a MATHS class.

argh it makes me mad. (but not to you personally)

P

pLuvia

glitterfairy said:
*growls*

not only do they screw over SCMP and Humanities with construction, but then they give the ONE nice new building in the scmp/humanities area of campus to a MATHS class.

argh it makes me mad. (but not to you personally)
We didn't have enough seats in the C5C T2 lol

Nothings for certain yet though :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)