Rankings Q. (1 Viewer)

boxhunter91

HSC
within your year. they can't change unless somebody protests to the bos. but you can get a higher mark overall than somebody with a higher rank if you do a better than them in the external exam.
That's awesome Xcelz because i want to smash some people in English and Maths in front of me :)

danielle..

is awesome.
HSC
you can get a higher mark overall than somebody with a higher rank if you do a better than them in the external exam.
really? i've been so confused about this for ages. and i'm glad too, because i know that there are some people who are only slighlty ahead of me at the moment that i should be able to beat in the exams

ncarter

HSC
hey , really need some help !
i wanna use siegfried sassoon's poem aftermath for paper 2 as a related text for distinctivley visual, can someone please tell me, if his on that list of texts we cant use ?
i cant find it naywhere , im so stressed :( pleas help

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
hey , really need some help !
i wanna use siegfried sassoon's poem aftermath for paper 2 as a related text for distinctivley visual, can someone please tell me, if his on that list of texts we cant use ?
i cant find it naywhere , im so stressed :( pleas help
WTF post.

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC
for our year 12 awards [1st in maths, 1st in eco etc] are they based on our internal ranks or our final HSC mark for the subject???

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
for our year 12 awards [1st in maths, 1st in eco etc] are they based on our internal ranks or our final HSC mark for the subject???
Depends on your school and when it makes the awards.

Obviously schools that do the awards before the final results are known will be on internal only but others, who do the awards after the final results are known may choose to do either - internal only or final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)