Rate Yourself... (1 Viewer)

Killah33

So what mark are you looking at for your major work (out of 50...and that includes R.Statement)

dissonance

Well right now I'm lookin at a 50/50

....oh crap this isn't mine!

ha, honestly I have no idea what I'm gunna get...I made a radio drama so your guess would be as good as mine.

ShirLz

51 out of 50 for time spent stressing
99 out of 50 for tears i wasted
-51 out of 50 for positive feelings post August 28
-99 out of 50 for emotional exhaustion
1 out of 50 for actual carin factor :p
oh and 49 out of 50 for my pwetty cover!!! :p

u do da maths [it ain't really one of mah strong points ;) :D ]

Alex

Well, my legal teacher's wife marked ext2 last year and he said 'after watching' my video that I should get about 40/50. I would be extremely happy with that.

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
dunno

well i'm glad it's all finished. as far as rating goes.........if they like my reflection statement i should get a good mark (hehehe) but realistically most of my major was "good" but towards the end it got pretty dodge, oh well

i'm just glad i've finised

seeyaz

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
i think my reflection statment might bump my mark up a bit, i was really good sticking to the rubrics and proofing it etc, much better then my actual work!
I would be happy with 30/50 to tell you the truth, i feel so not confident, i cant imagine how they could make objectivly and i am sure i will get some short-story haitng nazi who will be mean!

!meeee!

melbourne during uni- sydney during holidays
i have absolutely no idea. i had a very supportive teacher who never really criticised my work but i think that was a disadvantage.
everyone else she tore their work to pieces but with me she only changed tiny things and there was no real constructive criticism.
so now i'm wondering if she overestimated it, if it was really ok or if she just didn't know what a good major work was meant to be
oh well... we'll find out by dec 20

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)