Raves? is that like godspeed and utopia? (1 Viewer)

Gangels

HSC
I'll tell you what not to do. Shelving. Shoving a pill up your arse is the worst idea in the world. My arse bled for two days straight. Is that what its called or am i mixed up:)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Gangels said:
I'll tell you what not to do. Shelving. Shoving a pill up your arse is the worst idea in the world. My arse bled for two days straight. Is that what its called or am i mixed up:)
doesn't matter what its called, you are 'mixed up' anyway.
ps. fixed link.
pps. what the fuck would possess anyone to shove a pill down their throat, let alone up their arse? twatface

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Gangels said:
double u tee eff o_o ;;
that's very random, why the hell would u do it in the first place ?!

melimoo said:
doesn't matter what its called, you are 'mixed up' anyway.
ps. fixed link.
pps. what the fuck would possess anyone to shove a pill down their throat, let alone up their arse? twatface
my thoughts exactly lol.

Last edited:

Adrian.

HSC
1. He's probably trolling

2. It's supossed to greatly increase the effect of the pill

3. Wouldn't you lube it up or something??

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
katietheskatie said:
good god, that chick in that photo .. hahaha. confidence indeed. that, or a fuckload of hallucinogens.
seriously
aren't there like gargoyles that fly around the world preventing stuff like that? if not i'll have to chase down the gargoyle soc at usyd. because there really should be some. but omg. does she have no friends????????

and also, they tell me suppositories are all teh rage for analgesics (oph my PUNworthy :eek:) i didn't think it was so for illicits??

yy

HSC
N/A
godspeed was awesome, did anyone go?

PLURFECT!

HSC
yy said:
godspeed was awesome, did anyone go?
I did. :D

That is, Godspeed: Hard as Nails 16/4/06 - not the one from 2004 that this thread is originally refering to. :p

Btw: to the guy talking about "shelving", i thought it was "plugging", but i guess "shelving" correctly describes it too. You probably bled because of the contents of the pill and the chemicals used to press it - i don't suppose you kit tested it first...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)