Raw mark, aligned mark, scale mark, relationship? (1 Viewer)

TABismyfuture

HSC
What's the connection between these three?

Is school average a factor in determining one's uai?

If so, then I'm screwed!

adamantium

HSC
a raw mark is tha mark u get from tha Actual HSC exam. its actually tha Raw-Scaled Mark cos we dun really find out wat our raw mark is, tha board of studies only noes dat and dey scale it according 2 tha state average. the higher ur raw mark is from tha state average, tha betta u'll get scaled. dw abt ur skoOl mark cos deir not tha one dat gives it 2 u. tha board of studies give u ur skoOl mark because if uve been doing bad in skoOl and u ace tha HSC, it's only right dat dey increase ur skoOl mark enormously =] dw abt skoOl mark or watever u got in ur trials, as long as ur ranking is good for ur subjects then its all good.

TABismyfuture

HSC
then i wonder what marks i should put into SAM, my trial raw mark or computer scale mark?

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
Put HSC Scaled marks to SAM for the most accurate UAI prediction, which are the average of your moderated internal assessments marks and aligned external marks.

switchfootfan

HSC
because you cant get your hsc marks at the moment, try to look at your ranks and then see if your in what %ile of the state for that subject. you can get the marks for each %ile of bos as a list. the mark that it gives you should be the most accurate thing you can put into sam at the moment. if your not bothered post your ranks on this forum and i can calculate for you.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)