Re check of exam paper? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascentyx

HSC
One of my friends got 48 in accg105 and he needs 50 so his gpa can be 2.5+ so he can do acst202. Is there a way he can get a re check of his paper to try and scab an extra 2 marks?

Doomah

HSC
recheck a fail all you want, you can rest assured the fail mark is correct. they check and recheck all fail grades to see if they can give you marks to pass you. obviosly they couldnt.

you can beg and grovel all you want, you got nothing to lose but your dignity, they wont change the mark though. he isnt the only one at uni to get 45-49.9 and failed. yes even 49.9 is a fail coz the cutt off for a pass is 50.0

laila09

HSC
If he thinks he did do a lot better then the mark he got CHECK IT.:eek:

bimatty

HSC
One of my friends got 48 in accg105 and he needs 50 so his gpa can be 2.5+ so he can do acst202. Is there a way he can get a re check of his paper to try and scab an extra 2 marks?
At least you didn't fail.

X

xeuyrawp

For fuck's sake.

This isn't a clown show, this is fucking university. All these assholes in BusEc waste so much fucking money of the university's when they whinge about "unfair" marking, when infact, as you yourself pointed out, they're trying to scab marks in order to meet prereqs.

I hope your friend fails and gets kicked out of the university, so my fees aren't going towards paying countless hours of wasted staff time.

I have an inventive solution to these problems: Study. And if you fail, cop it on the chin. Welcome to life, it's an unrelenting bitch of a place where you can't scab marks.

Edit: And to answer your question, tell your "friend" to try a search on the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)