re-virginised (1 Viewer)

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Trefoil said:
Judging by your intellect, I'd be surprised if you could find a job in anything other than the sex industry.
you assume that because i don't live up to be as pretentiously intelligent as you, i'm going to find my way into some brothel or website? very witty right there. i could say the same about you and your humour. in fact i will.

Judging by your humour, I'd be surprised if you could find a job in anything other than the stand-up comedy industry.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
ziggy.zoozah said:
you assume that because i don't live up to be as pretentiously intelligent as you, i'm going to find my way into some brothel or website?
A lotta cock for cash eh?

Judging by your humour, I'd be surprised if you could find a job in anything other than the stand-up comedy industry.
You mean like Jerry Seinfeld? Awesome!

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
To Trefoil:

Honestly nobody admires you. Stop belittling me because I really couldn't give a shit what you said about me. So find some other hobby to do, rather than a computer-based one? Friends are good, but they're people remember. I don't particularly care who you choose as your friend, whether if be your grandmother or the neighbours baby, but as long as you find a friend to spend time with away from the computer, then I'll be happy for your sake that you achieved something in your life.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
ziggy.zoozah said:
To Trefoil:

Honestly nobody admires you. Stop belittling me because I really couldn't give a shit what you said about me. So find some other hobby to do, rather than a computer-based one? Friends are good, but they're people remember. I don't particularly care who you choose as your friend, whether if be your grandmother or the neighbours baby, but as long as you find a friend to spend time with away from the computer, then I'll be happy for your sake that you achieved something in your life.
That time of month eh?

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Trefoil said:
That time of month eh?
Wow, a period joke was the best you could come up with following my long insult? Bravo, you're certainly the clear victor here. Ironic as you're a "female" and I called you a "victor" which is a boy's name. Kind of understanding what I'm getting at here?

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
ziggy.zoozah said:
Wow, a period joke was the best you could come up with following my long insult? Bravo, you're certainly the clear victor here. Ironic as you're a "female" and I called you a "victor" which is a boy's name. Kind of understanding what I'm getting at here?
Yeah. Alright. Grub.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
That girls cant ever win at anything?

one8two

HSC
this is the stupidest concept i have ever heard

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
What a load of....

I mean, you're a virgin and then you're NOT a virgin.... No crazy theory is gonna change that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)