Read This.....^___________________^ (1 Viewer)

bono2cool

HSC
N/A
"A PHYSICAL JOURNEY INEVITBALY CHANGES THE TRAVELLER"
respond to this statement in your talk, demonstrating how texts you have examined represent these ideas about physical journey...

1. Drive in the country
2.Crossing the Red Sea

3.Journey over land and sea??

4.Rabbit proof fence

HELP me plz...my assigns due in couple of dayzzz...n i'm really don't know what to say in this essay...
thx for any1 whos kind enough to hellp me^^

Aeolior

HSC
Gosh, if that is your english advanced assessment task.. my gosh.. you would be so very lucky..

Cos, in my english advanced assessment tasks, our teachers assume we undestand all the aspects related to physical journeys XD Wish I could swap positions with you.

Anyway, hmm, well thats really really easy.. but.. are u having any particular problems on specific poems?? So that I can focus on a particular poem u are unsure of?

bono2cool

HSC
N/A
^^

yuh..like i dont know which Skryznecki poem that will be suitable for the topic "CHANGE WILL BE INEVITBLE"...i'm also finding it hard to see which BOS stimulus booklet will be suitable for this concept.
i;m actually having a problem on how these texts convey this concept......

omg...i'm so dead... wellz i will be really thankful if you can help meh..

Aeolior

HSC
I suppose a really good Skrzynecki poem for that would be Feliks Skrzynecki, for it effectively conveys the idea that "change is inevitable" for Feliks is forced to 'attempt' to assimilate, as the poet himself assimilates into the Australian society, he states that even though his father knew his son was goign to assimilate and that communication with his son would be hard owing to the language barriers, he could not do anything. Hence, conveying that change is indeed inevitable. Hmm, and as for the BoS journeys stimulus booklet, Wind in the Willows may be good, for it explores the argument of choice....

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
u lucky child......i wish i couldve got such easy assessment questions........oh well.........where do u want me to start......u can do any poem........they all involve change..........in the physical jounrney thread under Peter Skrzynecki i have put the analysis for crossing the red sea and the road not taken.........all u have to do is a few techniques from a poem and the relate it to the question........by saying that for example as a result of the journey the migrants will become more empowered and enlightened etc...........also with the road not taken any path that u take in life will lead u to have many different experiences and change is inevitable.....as a result of ur journey you will have obstacles which change u as a person......overcoming the obstacles will empower u and will result in learning....stuff like that......u need to analyse ur poem and ur stimulus text and ur two related texts and relate them to the question..........wat a bloody easy question......in every journey change is inevitable......if ur doing a film as ur related text analyse it in general then focus directly on one scene.......and dont write lots of bullshit.......get to the point.........if u need anyhting else try to be specific coz its hard to speak in general abt an essay........

bono2cool

HSC
N/A
thx mate....ur da best!!haha yeah it is pretty easy but...
i sux at english

if you don mind i was wonderin if you could list all the ideas behind how change is inevitable from the following texts:

Crossing the Red Sea
Drive in the country

Journey Over Land and Sea

ps i can't do road not taken...caus its a poem n they wont let us do it

thx....your help is greatly appresicated

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
bono2cool said:
thx mate....ur da best!!haha yeah it is pretty easy but...
i sux at english

if you don mind i was wonderin if you could list all the ideas behind how change is inevitable from the following texts:

Crossing the Red Sea
Drive in the country

Journey Over Land and Sea

ps i can't do road not taken...caus its a poem n they wont let us do it

thx....your help is greatly appresicated
well ok........crossing the red sea is both a physical and inner and emotional journey......they r leaving a country and a people that they r familiar with and going to a country with a different culture.....diff language..etc...they feel very lost on the boat......they dont know wat awaits them when they reach their destination...however whilst on the boat they are becoming stronger ppl.....coz the war is one obstacle and getting away from it is their first journey......overcoming an obstacle leads to enligtenment and empowerment..so they next time they migrate its easier as they have done it b4.....u learn from ur experiences......anyway thats as far as i can remember.......i did all this work same time last year.....if i come up with anything else ill post....is drive in the country one of skrzynecki's??? ill look it up and im not familiar with ur last text

they wont let u do the road not take????? wat losers.....i did the road not taken as well as skrzyneckis poems.....maybe u can do the the ivory trail......that has heaps of change in it..........

Aeolior

HSC
well ok........crossing the red sea is both a physical and inner and emotional journey......they r leaving a country and a people that they r familiar with and going to a country with a different culture.....diff language..etc...they feel very lost on the boat......they dont know wat awaits them when they reach their destination...however whilst on the boat they are becoming stronger ppl.....coz the war is one obstacle and getting away from it is their first journey......overcoming an obstacle leads to enligtenment and empowerment..so they next time they migrate its easier as they have done it b4.....u learn from ur experiences......anyway thats as far as i can remember.......i did all this work same time last year.....if i come up with anything else ill post....is drive in the country one of skrzynecki's??? ill look it up and im not familiar with ur last text
Hmm, joujou_84, You can't really state that they are becoming "stronger people" and they arent really lost XD (oh but actually, it doesnt matter, cos then you didnt touch the text for over a year, so..yeah its oki ^^ good memory though, you have a pretty good view on the poems). The refugess leaving war-torn Europe for the promised land of Australia, are in hope of a brighter future.

Actually, have a look at my response..hope it helps :p
Feel free to contact me on msn for help ^^

Cheers,

Aeo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)