Reading to write help (1 Viewer)

ltnnnn23

HSC
Hiiiii, I need some help with common mod year 11!

My first assessment task is a creative + reflection. I was wondering for this module, will i ever be asked to write an essay and not an imaginative. And also, i see alot of people doing short answer questions for this module. Is that also a possibility in the prelim?

Thanks!

Gantor

Banned
HSC
N/A

My first assessment task is a creative + reflection. I was wondering for this module, will i ever be asked to write an essay and not an imaginative. And also, i see alot of people doing short answer questions for this module. Is that also a possibility in the prelim?

Thanks!
it is since possibility in common mod can affect how you perceive the other mods since writing an essay has many parts that can be deduced from various sources so you can be asked to write prelim questions depending on the teacher and how hard the prelim hsc questions can impact one's knowledge and retainment for future success but if your future success is not up to date with the current uni-level work than the questions you may find in prelim questions are questions that can complicate and rack your brain so do not try writing an essay without understanding how one can achieve good marks from trying so hard to do well which is unfortunate since we are all humans and humanness is not shown in the modules in English so it will be hard. DO NOT try copying uni level essays from deduced dictionaries as it can affect your grade detrimentally since I said so

Good luck 😁

Aeonium

HSC
N/A

Thanks!
no, you won't have to write essays but yes, short answers may appear in your prelim exams (though normally people do short answer for HSC common module, not prelim – it's good practice to do so because people don't know how to)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)