really random question (1 Viewer)

johnnydepp

HSC
do chics find hairy guys a turn off or a turn on or are they indifferent to it? im extremely hairy for an asian, seein as most asians i know have legs that are smoother than a baby's ass. yeh, so im kind of curious to know whether having hairy legs and shit is a plus or a minus

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Totally dependent on the individual girl.

I think I can say I speak for all women when I say back hair is a turn off, though.

SiN3m

HSC
it depends on the girl i agree, but DEFINATELY back hair a BIG no no...legs as soft as a baby's ass or legs that look like they belong to a gorilla i think are a turn off to most ppl. but average hairy just shows masculinity i think...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I think you probably need to be more worried about being asian than about how hairy you are.

CieL

HSC
I find many asian guys tend to have hairy legs and hairless arms..

But nehh, hairy legs are fine..

Turnoffs [for me] are hairy backs, massively bushy snail trails, carpetlike chest hair, butt crack hair, and nipple hairs =S

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I think you probably need to be more worried about being asian than about how hairy you are.
lol.

I don't mind a bit of chest hair. Only a bit, mind. Not like a shagpile carpet but a bit of light coverage I am perfectly ok with.

Snail trails can also be hawt on the right person (although there is a problem if I can trace it right up to your face or something :/)

Butt crack hair...oh man. I saw the absolute WORST case of this I had ever seen in my life, ever, hanging out the back of some guy's jeans in a hungry jacks once. It took nearly two months for me to stop looking at a guy's ass and visualising the potential ass hair that adorned it. It took all the fun out of perving. I mean, I know most guys would have some...but this was just...just...he could probably have combed it. AAAAH.

Pace_T

HSC
hi 5 for chest hair!
girls are undecided on it. from what ive gathered on this topic not only does it depend on each girl, it depends on the guy as well.
what about facial hair? i havent shaved off my stubble in like 2 years lol. it feels weird and too smooth if i do and apparently girls like it anyway? esp rubbing against their face when kissing?

michael1990

HSC
Hair on Females, is one hell of a turn off. If its not shaven it doesn't deserve to be touched!

lol

Males i can't speak of.

CieL

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Butt crack hair...oh man. I saw the absolute WORST case of this I had ever seen in my life, ever, hanging out the back of some guy's jeans in a hungry jacks once. It took nearly two months for me to stop looking at a guy's ass and visualising the potential ass hair that adorned it. It took all the fun out of perving. I mean, I know most guys would have some...but this was just...just...he could probably have combed it. AAAAH.
Oh man.. I said butt crack hair was a turnoff because a few days ago, I was at work serving this 30s-40s male who wasn't wearing a shirt.. All was fine from the front.. but when he was swiping his credit card, he dropped it, and when he bent over to pick it up, I saw the whoooooooole small of his back was covered in thick [you can't see thru to the skin] brownish hair.. It was so weird, there was none on his middle and upper back, but god knows how far the pube-like growth extends southwards..

Pace_T said:
what about facial hair? i havent shaved off my stubble in like 2 years lol. it feels weird and too smooth if i do and apparently girls like it anyway? esp rubbing against their face when kissing?
2 year stubble? How is that possible?
Are you talking about bum-fluff on your face?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)