recently dropped down here (1 Viewer)

Tomotron

HSC
yeah so about 2 weeks ago I dropped down into general from mathematics simply because we were actually behind in the course and our teacher was unloading work at a rate which I couldn't handle, plus I was getting fairly average marks. Anyway my first impression of general was "what the hell is this?" I mean come on, I can't believe how much easier this garbage is compared to the mathematics course.

lol everyone should be getting close to 100% for each assessment...yet that doesnt seem to be the case, unless my classes are full of idiots who cant seem to read the formulae sheets that come with every exam! is this the case elsewhere? because it seems so easy omg

HSC
mm i dropped from mathematics and the drop in difficulty is actually amazing. Compared to the difference between standard and advanced english, general maths is very very easy. But for people that aren't naturally good at maths its still a hard enough course.

kayla-ann

HSC
yeah pretty sure im really bad at maths. haha so it's hard for me. and my class of 'idiots'

not to mention the AWESOME teacher we have. note the sarcasm :]

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Tomotron said:
yeah so about 2 weeks ago I dropped down into general from mathematics simply because we were actually behind in the course and our teacher was unloading work at a rate which I couldn't handle, plus I was getting fairly average marks. Anyway my first impression of general was "what the hell is this?" I mean come on, I can't believe how much easier this garbage is compared to the mathematics course.

lol everyone should be getting close to 100% for each assessment...yet that doesnt seem to be the case, unless my classes are full of idiots who cant seem to read the formulae sheets that come with every exam! is this the case elsewhere? because it seems so easy omg
You did not "drop down" from Mathematics to General Maths. You moved across from one to the other.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
noir. said:
Uh no
don't know abt. yer school, but its quite impossible at mine to get over 90%
qft ... highest at our school is the almost unachievable 80%

average is 50% .. just like english standard

magpam said:
i really have an awesome teacher for general maths...really great
enjoy ... he/she is probably a 2/3/4U teacher ...

yosemite sam

HSC
General seems and is really easy if youre capable of doing mathematics work but dont cos you got behind/were too lazy...whatever. Marks in the 4 general classes we have ranged in the last assessment from 97% down to 13%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)