Recommended Textbooks (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Fitzpatrick textbook seems very good since a lot of people on this forums and books shop selling out. What am i going to expect when i get my hands on the textbook (e.g. Old looking text book were its all text and the book is in black and white. A bit of pictures here and there).
lol, you're gonna be surprised.
There are diagrams but no pictures :p

interesting

HSC
N/A
which textbooks are most helpful in Physics and Business Studies? :S

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Apparently Terry Lee Advanced Maths is "shit" because it goes out of the scope of the course.
That's what Miss said.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Apparently Terry Lee Advanced Maths is "shit" because it goes out of the scope of the course.
That's what Miss said.
Lol, contrary to my 4U teacher who said it was the only textbook worth getting.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, contrary to my 4U teacher who said it was the only textbook worth getting.
Yeah... but my teacher has been teaching MX2 for 20+ years. And she buys all the fuckin' books and reads through all of them within like days.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Yeah... but my teacher has been teaching MX2 for 20+ years. And she buys all the fuckin' books and reads through all of them within like days.
Challenge accepted. Mine has been teaching for 30 odd years.

Besides, nothing wrong without stuff being outside the scope. This is 4U after all and that's nothing not uncommon to the course.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Challenge accepted. Mine has been teaching for 30 odd years.

Besides, nothing wrong without stuff being outside the scope. This is 4U after all and that's nothing not uncommon to the course.
I honestly think it's fine esp. since I spent $70+ on it, but I think Miss thinks I struggle with in the scope and that's why she said "Get Excel and Fitzpatrick" I was offended as soon as she said Excel, even though I already have it lol
Also, I think she's been teaching for 30+ years, but she's been doing MX2 for 20+ at my school. Like she got to my school 20+ years ago, she probably tought 4 unit before that maybe.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Ah OK, I personally like it because it encourages you to think outside the box completely and that's a great skill to have in 4U.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Fitzpatrick 4U = the maths in focus of MX2 xD

it's a good book for learning the theory and drilling the content into your brain though :p
She didn't hhave me last year and doesn't think I'm all that bright... FML.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)