references (1 Viewer)

Jessie moo moo

HSC
I went for a coles myer group interview for trainee manager etc..They called me up today and said they needed another reference. If you did really bad at your group interview or if they didn't think u suit the role, would they still check your references? Or if they are checking my references does that mean I am being considered and Am in with a chance? Surely if someone went really bad at the group interview and they weren't going to be considered for a role, they wouldn't bother checking your references? :rolleyes:

Scanorama

HSC
I think if you went bad in the group interview or you dont suit the role at all, they wouldn't be bother to contact you and ask for another reference then contact the person. You have some hope of getting the job, at least they are interested on you, good luck Jessie :)

ChevyJoe

HSC
N/A
Perhaps the stuff in your resume didnt match up to the references you provided? so they want you to bring some more in.

peteski01

Enlarged Member
HSC
N/A
ChevyJoe said:
Perhaps the stuff in your resume didnt match up to the references you provided? so they want you to bring some more in.
yep, thats what i was thinkin, oh that the references you sent in simply weren't relevant to the job at hand.. so just hand in another one is (if oyu have it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)