Rejected after 2nd interview (1 Viewer)

bananarama69

HSC
I got rejected from the 2nd interview from woolies and was wondering about my chances of them ringing me up for another job. Do they put you on a list or do you have to re-apply when a position comes up?

greekgun

HSC
Not sure about woolies, but for coles, we apply on a website, and every time there is a postition opening, you log onto your account and apply, and if they want an interview they email you. I rekon u should go for coles as they let pretty much any1 in.

Peartie

HSC
never known anyone to be rejected from the 2nd woolies interview ...then again i only had one....so not speaking from experience BUT i think you'll have to reapply for various jobs....no harm in applying for more than one at a time anyway

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
greekgun said:
Not sure about woolies, but for coles, we apply on a website, and every time there is a postition opening, you log onto your account and apply, and if they want an interview they email you. I rekon u should go for coles as they let pretty much any1 in.

Don't you have to take a mental test online?

greekgun

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Don't you have to take a mental test online?
Yeah but its really easy shit. Like one of the questions that is in the hard section of the test was something like: Choose the odd shape out. And then it would have a circle, rectangle, square and then a cube. Easy shit.

jcurry

HSC
greekgun said:
Yeah but its really easy shit. Like one of the questions that is in the hard section of the test was something like: Choose the odd shape out. And then it would have a circle, rectangle, square and then a cube. Easy shit.
that test is bullshit though, i got like 95%+ in it or something like that and they turned me down
they have a thing against intellects i say

G

Gavvvvvin

They should keep sending you emails about jobs that suit your profile...well they do for me :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)