rejection - ur best lie... (1 Viewer)

davin

HSC
N/A
robo-andie said:
You could always either say no.. or if you don't have the guts, use this number:

0419317446 < I feel sometimes, it is appropriate to let some people down when they aren't within face bashing range.

For those who don't know what the number is, or couldn't be bothered ringing it, it is basically a pre-recorded message which lets you know you've been rejected.
that would be hilarious if the person you give that to recognises the number though

and seriously, tell the guy no. then he doesn't bug you further instead of trying more.

Libbster

HSC
"I'm not gay, but I'll learn"- The Wisdom of Homer Simpson :p

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
I said this one the other day

'I'm not rejecting you... I just don't want to go out with you'

... hehe I'm so mean

vern

HSC
I just say I don't have a mobile, then my phone rang when I said that once lmao

goldengirl

HSC
Baiku said:
Why are teenage girls so immature?

"I'm flattered but I'm not interested"

It's not exactly that hard to just be honest with guys, rather than leading them on with fake numbers and them thinking they'll call you...or lying about something to get out of talking to someone.

Can't you just act like an adult and be honest with another person who is really putting themselves on the line a bit?
the reason i find it hard to just say straight out no, is because by asking me and putting themselves on the line, theyve...i guess put themselves in a vulnerable position? and them having made so much effort and having enuf guts to actually ask...i feel so bad letting them down. so it just seems easier to lie to them and make them think the numbers wrong or something.
however yes, in the end i guess it just makes the situation worse. i dont know. it just one of those awkward situations i guess.

and when i said at the start of this thread that ai was randomly asked out...i meant a guy i actually know (albeit not very well) but who i never expected would do that. like it was the most random, unexpected event. i agree, it is much easier to say no if it is just a random person on the street or watever. but when u know them, it makes it so much harder.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
No one wants to be the bad guy. Hence no one wants to say, "No, you're ugly and vapid." Sure, you'd like to, but courtesy, and a feeling of guilt later stop you from doing so.

Darkening

HSC
Komaticom said:
Anyone seen that ad- "You're a really great guy! I don't deserve you!".

I think it was for a Cut The Crap deoderant or something.
LOL I LOVE THAT ADD!!!

pennypacker

Walking on the moon
HSC
To all girls out there: when a guy asks you out and you're not interested, just tell him so and end it there.

I've been led on so many times it's depressing, and I just wish they would have been straight with me at the beginning and told me plainly that I never had a hope.

davin

HSC
N/A
goldengirl said:
the reason i find it hard to just say straight out no, is because by asking me and putting themselves on the line, theyve...i guess put themselves in a vulnerable position? and them having made so much effort and having enuf guts to actually ask...i feel so bad letting them down. so it just seems easier to lie to them and make them think the numbers wrong or something.
however yes, in the end i guess it just makes the situation worse. i dont know. it just one of those awkward situations i guess.

and when i said at the start of this thread that ai was randomly asked out...i meant a guy i actually know (albeit not very well) but who i never expected would do that. like it was the most random, unexpected event. i agree, it is much easier to say no if it is just a random person on the street or watever. but when u know them, it makes it so much harder.
yeah, they put themselves in a vulnerable position, but by an excuse, you don't really let them down. it definitly strings them along. my own personal experience, i'd much rather just KNOW than get some answer that doesn't tell me if they were actually thinking so that i know if i should make additional attempts or just give up and move on

kevinle

V13+ 801
HSC
i am just adding a comment to this thread.
i don't no if this is just me or most guy out there but i when a pick a girl dosen't always means i like the girl. i only pick up the chic because i am bored and/or had nothing better to do. for example i pick up this chic sitting on the opposite side of the room 2 me while i was waiting 4 da doctor because i was really bored. i was flirting with the girls but i had absolute no feeling 4 da girl.

oh yeah goldengirl my advice 2 u is if a friend ask u out and u don't like him u should say no straight away because u will give much more pain by giving him hope. if he a guy he should be able 2 take rejection sweet

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
kevinle said:
i am just adding a comment to this thread.
i don't no if this is just me or most guy out there but i when a pick a girl dosen't always means i like the girl. i only pick up the chic because i am bored and/or had nothing better to do. for example i pick up this chic sitting on the opposite side of the room 2 me while i was waiting 4 da doctor because i was really bored. i was flirting with the girls but i had absolute no feeling 4 da girl.

oh yeah goldengirl my advice 2 u is if a friend ask u out and u don't like him u should say no straight away because u will give much more pain by giving him hope. if he a guy he should be able 2 take rejection sweet
wow you're such a playa.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
"i prefer to be single"
"i have a boyfriend"
"im not interested... in you"
"im not allowed to have a boyfriend" rofllll im 20 years old.yeah right ahah some believe it
"im moving states" hoping u dont see them in a couple weeks time lolo

soemtimes they gotta be harsh coz the guys jst dont get it!

davin

HSC
N/A
well, better harsh than dodging the question though

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
dont know whats happening, but these are my ideas.
depending on how old u are,
*under 18, say you cant have a bf/gf.
*ask for your number, say u dont have a phone, and if the ask you whats in your *pocket its ur friends phone,
*ask for ur e-mail, u say u dont have the 'net.
* say u already have one, even if u dont
* if a friend asks you, be straight but not to harsh(usually the guy asks)

Darkening

HSC
pennypacker said:
To all girls out there: when a guy asks you out and you're not interested, just tell him so and end it there.

I've been led on so many times it's depressing, and I just wish they would have been straight with me at the beginning and told me plainly that I never had a hope.
I feel for you............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)