Related text help! ); (1 Viewer)

EpaX

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm having trouble finding a suitable related text for Romulus, My Father. I'm looking for a text (preferably a song or poem) that abides by this topic sentence:

One’s genuine relationships with other people provide the foundation for a resolute character and consequently bridge the gap between them and society.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be gratefully appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
You might want to look at a text that isn't a poem or a song because those are often too short to analyse and lack depth if they're not really good. Like what strawberrye said, you shouldn't pick a related text because it fits with one sentence. In the exam, what happens if your text doesn't fit the question because you've moulded it to fit only one particular area of belonging? Just be wary about that.

EpaX

HSC
Uni Grad
Well, i'm actually looking for a second related text; i've already got a first related text that's longer and more general

d-alarmclock

HSC
I'm having trouble finding a suitable related text for Romulus, My Father. I'm looking for a text (preferably a song or poem) that abides by this topic sentence:

One’s genuine relationships with other people provide the foundation for a resolute character and consequently bridge the gap between them and society.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be gratefully appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!
Try some american poets like Mina Loy, Amy Lowell and Paul Muldoon. Robert Frost as well maybe? Just have a look aroung

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)