Related texts for module c = the institution adn the individual experience (1 Viewer)

shagz_04

hi, i was just wondering if anyone had a list or similar of related texts for the institution and the individual experience? the prescribed is Raw by Scott Monk if anyone is doing something similar.
thanks guys!(and girls!)

fush

HSC
these are what i used last year,

The film 'Sleepers' <----- group of boys sent to a juvenile detention centre, they get abused there ( contrast to Sam in the farm) and when older they murder one of the guards of the correctional centre. Hence, the institution has not brought positive change...blah blah

THe song 'Another Brick in the Wall' by Pink Floyd <------- About the school institution and its control over kids and its purpose to convert them into functioning members of society...loss of individuality....

if u need any help with them feel free to ask

HSC
The Shawshank Redemption - Relates to RAW very well...

HSC
fush said:
these are what i used last year,

The film 'Sleepers' <----- group of boys sent to a juvenile detention centre, they get abused there ( contrast to Sam in the farm) and when older they murder one of the guards of the correctional centre. Hence, the institution has not brought positive change...blah blah

THe song 'Another Brick in the Wall' by Pink Floyd <------- About the school institution and its control over kids and its purpose to convert them into functioning members of society...loss of individuality....

if u need any help with them feel free to ask
5624. Hot Coffee pres. Pink Coffee - [Wild FM 18 #13] Another Brick In The Wall [4:00]

there's a dance remix :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)