related texts for powerplay (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

Powerplay questions are always a bastard. We're supposed to find texts that relate, and then they ask a question that makes 3/4 of all texts completely irrelevant.

goonbag

transformers for powerplay

I know this sounds dumb, but the transformers movie from the 80s is good for powerplay. Well I think so anyway. It's got the two main forces battling it out, then there are changes in power in each of those teams (deceptacons and autobots) ie teams split up or leaders change, robots betray each other, another dude comes in to help the deceptacons, using his power to control them and get them to do what he wants etc etc.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
goonbag said:
I know this sounds dumb, but the transformers movie from the 80s is good for powerplay. Well I think so anyway. It's got the two main forces battling it out, then there are changes in power in each of those teams (deceptacons and autobots) ie teams split up or leaders change, robots betray each other, another dude comes in to help the deceptacons, using his power to control them and get them to do what he wants etc etc.
If you're not Tara, then you're her exact double.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)