Relationships and Next Year (AFTER the hsc) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYKYJ

HSC
withoutaface said:
I'm not jealous at all, in fact I'm quite happy in my current relationship.
Thats great mate. . how serious is this relationship? cause really if u are in love you kno it beacause u can'y help but speak of it
withoutaface said:
Thanks all knowing one. Since we're all close, honest friends here perhaps you'd like to know that it's impossible for my "little friend" to fit into a regular sized condom. Overshare? Yes, but apparently that's cool cause this is L&R.
well. . .i'm glad you've explained just how big "it" is because this is a faceless forum on BOS we can safely assume u are over-exagerating it. . just like a typical male would. . after all its built into us 2 make ouselves feel betta by putting other ppl below us. .
but yea. . do wat u will. . . we are all close friends on here HAHAHA
we made sum enemies but we make friends- isn't that more important =P
lol i'll leave u to it. . i think ppl should get bak 2 talkin abt the topic . . .
LOVE FROM ME

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
KYKYJ said:
Thats great mate. . how serious is this relationship? cause really if u are in love you kno it beacause u can'y help but speak of it

well. . .i'm glad you've explained just how big "it" is because this is a faceless forum on BOS we can safely assume u are over-exagerating it. . just like a typical male would. . after all its built into us 2 make ouselves feel betta by putting other ppl below us. .
but yea. . do wat u will. . . we are all close friends on here HAHAHA
we made sum enemies but we make friends- isn't that more important =P
lol i'll leave u to it. . i think ppl should get bak 2 talkin abt the topic . . .
LOVE FROM ME
If you think I'm overexaggerating you can come over and inspect it if you like.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
withoutaface said:
Her location appears elsewhere, and she's made 35 posts about him in one non- L/R forum alone.
Gosh, does it bother you that much? Are my posts so good that you can't bear having me on ignore? As far as I'm concerned most of my posts are either in L&R or Chemistry. If you're pulling your hair out because you're afraid that my boyfriend really is sexier than yours then you may avoid these two forums. :p

Anyway, what are you still doing here? Aren't you going to at least answer the question asked by the threadstarter? :rolleyes: Because, well ... coming into random threads to bitch about other people is a little sad. :)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
At least Dreamerish doesn't come here to brag about how large her penis is.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
That's because she doesn't have one. If you find my posting about my penis offensive you're obviously jealous. Also note that it wasn't bragging, it was:
a) proving a point.
b) I didn't bring it up, someone else did. Since this is libel I have every right to correct and sue them. Expect the lawyers at 9am tomorrow.

Last edited:

Acid

HSC
This flame war is gettin childish, so i'll just answer the thread-starter's question.

pmr_123 said:
ok, i'm just curious to see if people are going to try and keep their relationships going next year.
i'm planning on going to uni in either newcastle or sydney and my boyfriend is joining the army, so even though it's going to be really hard we're going to try it.
where are the two of you ending up and are you going to try and keep the relationship going?
In my opinion, even with the whole issue of not being able to see each other taken into account, uni just changes people (usually, not always). You meet new friends, you take on new interests, and you realise that you would be completely naive to continue with your high-school sweetheart indefinitely and not experience other relationships in order to make a better decision about what you want.

I'm talking from experience btw. Up until about 2-3 mths ago I was in a 3yr relationship, and this is my first year at uni.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
withoutaface said:
That's because she doesn't have one. If you find my posting about my penis offensive you're obviously jealous. Also note that it wasn't bragging, it was:
a) proving a point.
b) I didn't bring it up, someone else did. Since this is libel I have every right to correct and sue them. Expect the lawyers at 9am tomorrow.
How do you know she doesn't have one? Have you seen?

And no, I'm not jealous, of you or your penis. I'm thoroughly satisfied with my boyfriend's. :cool:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Lundy said:
How do you know she doesn't have one? Have you seen?

And no, I'm not jealous, of you or your penis. I'm thoroughly satisfied with my boyfriend's. :cool:
The why does it bother you? PENIS=LOVE! WOULD YOU WALK INTO A BROTHEL AND COMPLAIN ABOUT SEEING PENIS?!?!?!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
withoutaface said:
The why does it bother you? PENIS=LOVE! WOULD YOU WALK INTO A BROTHEL AND COMPLAIN ABOUT SEEING PENIS?!?!?!
I wouldn't know, I've never been to a brothel

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
My boyfriend and I will most likely go to different unis, but this doesn't really matter (even though I may have to go interstate...) because we go to different schools now and we rarely see each other anyway, living so far away and what with me having typical "no boyfriend till after the HSC" asian parents and all... Anywho, point is, we plan on continuing our relationship.

And stop picking on Dreamerish, she's just in love.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
bernz said:
My boyfriend and I will most likely go to different unis, but this doesn't really matter (even though I may have to go interstate...) because we go to different schools now and we rarely see each other anyway, living so far away and what with me having typical "no boyfriend till after the HSC" asian parents and all... Anywho, point is, we plan on continuing our relationship.

And stop picking on Dreamerish, she's just in love.
So being in love excuses you for being annoying?

Ghandi10

Test
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
So being in love excuses you for being annoying?
Don't worry, many people here just ignore the stupid parts(which usually make up a large portion of their posts) of what they say and continue on in their merry little 5 year old ways. Usually, when people mention things from real life, to a bunch of internet users, it's just because they know it will all fall apart soon. Have some sympathy for those people.;)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Ghandi10 said:
Don't worry, many people here just ignore the stupid parts(which usually make up a large portion of their posts) of what they say and continue on in their merry little 5 year old ways. Usually, when people mention things from real life, to a bunch of internet users, it's just because they know it will all fall apart soon. Have some sympathy for those people.;)
I still think of internet users as being real people, especially here, when I know a few of you.

Like I said before, if you're not gloating about a girl you're in love with, you're not going to understand people who are happy with their relationships, and answering a question asked by the threadstarter hardly counts as being deliberately annoying.

Mumma

HSC
KYKYJ said:
i think if dreamrish wants 2 talk abt her bf let her, wen u find that sum1 u will not be able 2 stop urself talkin abt how great they are! so if u have sumthing else 2 do than be jealous if a girl that u don't have then i think u should head off and do that!
And paying sum1 out 4 their looks is just a sign of how insecure u are in ur own little world where u hav 2 compensate for ur lil friend in ur pants by taking it out on a chick you've neva met. . .
~I found my sum1 and we kno we r gonna last thru my hsc~
AARRRGGGHHH You give us normal guys a Bad name. . . .
English please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)