Remembered my latest ranks. Need ATAR Estimate. Thanks. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_one_1

HSC
If I do get 50s is 58.50 possible. At least that way I can just transfer uni's to where i want to go at the end.

anandos

HSC
Uni Grad
No one can tell you what you are going to get. Take comfort in that. Don't worry about estimates, if your results don't pan out how you hoped, take a deep breath and look at your options. There are tonnes of success stories of people who took diploma years etc. When one door closes another one opens.

'sall im sayin

the_one_1

HSC
No one can tell you what you are going to get. Take comfort in that. Don't worry about estimates, if your results don't pan out how you hoped, take a deep breath and look at your options. There are tonnes of success stories of people who took diploma years etc. When one door closes another one opens.

'sall im sayin
thats why i'm saying there is the same course in another uni with ATAR 58.50. If I can get into this university I will just transfer when ready or stay put depending if I enjoy it or not.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Not only do I believe and wish to commend you on harnessing an appropriate trajectory for a 99.65 ATAR, but I want to extend my congratulations on your impending success in surpassing Omed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)