reminder: stickers for student card (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
just a reminder for non-first year students (i.e. 2nd onwards :p) to get a new public transport sticker for your student card...even if you drive to uni it is still good to have if you have to go to the city and stuff :)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
just a reminder for non-first year students (i.e. 2nd onwards :p) to get a new public transport sticker for your student card...even if you drive to uni it is still good to have if you have to go to the city and stuff :)
How do u get a new one? I am using my old student card (which still says cityrail 2005 on it) and got my ID checked this morning by those transit officers and they said it was ok??

Last edited:

klh

HSC
if oyu are a new student, than disregard this message BUT if you are a FT student [as in enrolled in 3 or more units] and not in any form of employment than you are entitled to the Concession rate, AND you must be an Australian Citizen [almost forgot that particular important point].

TO get it, that is if your card has still got th 2005, go to your student centre and go either its a little green form you get from where all thfoms are or at Parra anyway you have to go to the desk and ask them that you want to renew your conession thingo and they give you a form to complete there and then and stick ona new sticker onto your student id card [this years its an oval or circle, not that stupid star one] so there you go...

oh and btw, has anyone renewed their id card yet or are they waiting for a date closer to 31 march? im sorta waiting for the queues to lessen before i do it...

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
klh said:
if oyu are a new student, than disregard this message BUT if you are a FT student [as in enrolled in 3 or more units] and not in any form of employment than you are entitled to the Concession rate, AND you must be an Australian Citizen [almost forgot that particular important point].

TO get it, that is if your card has still got th 2005, go to your student centre and go either its a little green form you get from where all thfoms are or at Parra anyway you have to go to the desk and ask them that you want to renew your conession thingo and they give you a form to complete there and then and stick ona new sticker onto your student id card [this years its an oval or circle, not that stupid star one] so there you go...

oh and btw, has anyone renewed their id card yet or are they waiting for a date closer to 31 march? im sorta waiting for the queues to lessen before i do it...
We have 2 renew our ID card? Mine says that it expires on the 31/3/2008????

klh

HSC
no, YOU dont, btu I have to as mine expires 31/3/2006, so you can understand why i asked it to those who are enrolled the same year as i have. What you have to renew is your concession sticker, unless you enrolled this year, then you dont as you already have it.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yay! I get a new card, I'll get it next week, or maybe the week after that, or the week after that. Just trying to avoid getting my photo taken.

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Im not getting my sticker until the line at parra dies down to being actually INSIDE the office... You have until the 30th March so I would wait until everyone else has their enrolment sorted out and the lines die down in wk 3 or 4

klh

HSC
I just made my new card...adn my picture looks better than the last, but its doesnt show my charming features no...its made me have liek an afro...and i look dark and thin...btu i went at like 4.10pm and there were like 3 poeple in line so if you have a late timetable, go then as thre is little queues. same as the co op really...

i dont have any reccomendations...but all i know is that in a years time im giving it back so its only going to last a year...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)