remote desktop (1 Viewer)

blackbunny

HSC
how can i enable remote desktop on my machine. and when some1 from another machine logs in, my machine will not logout??

Last edited:
HSC
As far as I know, the in-built Windows Remote Desktop does not allow for a remote login to *not* logout the current user. Assuming this is correct, my advice would be to investigate alternative solutions, such as:

* Radmin
* PC Anywhere

and so on. These products tend to offer *loads* more features than the inbuilt Windows solution, and in particular I'd recommend Radmin if you were to pursue this further.

Edit: To answer the other part of your question, assuming you are running Windows XP you can enable Remote Desktop by going to the Control Panel, choosing System, clicking the Remote tab and ticking the box corresponding to Remote Desktop there.

Last edited:
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
Ozemgush, PC anywhere has spyware.
Oh? I know that a bunch of spyware scanners turn up false positives due to it being remote administration software, or is it more than that? Personally I don't really like it because I found the functionality to be not quite as intuitive as Radmin and others, but this sounds sort of interesting. I struggle to understand how Symantec could sell a product with spyware?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)