Repeating HSC- serious decision (1 Viewer)

spatula232

HSC
What are even trying to say bro,

As people previous said your not helpful, so please go away

All you do is post some crap words, which doesn't mean anything, and secondly you don't help. sorry man, but this is the fact,

Atleast try to write two sentence, if you can.
Walks away.
Facepalms.

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Hey guys,

SO MY main goal is becoming a doctor!

What if I don't get my Atar goal of 98+, should I repeat the HSC year and ace all my subjects!

Or

There is other options, much better than repeating HSC.

What ranks would deffs get 98+ Atar from my subjects!

English Advanced: /50
Chemistry: /16
Biology: /45
MATHS 2U: /15
MATHS EXT 1: /7
Studies of Religion: /46

What should I really be doing to maximise my Atar for HSC, How are you guys going to study for HSC English Advacned and if you doing my subjects, how are you going to study for them. How are you going to make your notes, how many HSC past papers will should you be doing for each subject above.

Any help would be good,
The best thing to do is repeat.

However, the way to do it is to go all the way back to Kindy.

This way, you'll be like 18 or 19 and will be able to smash all those 5 year old faggots.

As you progress through your primary school years again, you should beat absolutely everyone.

Now we come to year 7- this is where you have to pick your fucking game up man. This is where HSC prep starts.

By this time you'd be about 24 years old and those year 7's would be 12/13 years old.

Just keep belittling them until you get to year 12. By now you should be studying like 7 hours a night at least.

Come the HSC when you're about 29, you'll me able to crush all those beta faggots in the HSC and get a 99.95 ATAR, at which point you become super alpha and gain entry into medicine.

Godspeed son, godspeed.

Last edited:

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
... not sure if serious but if you are then OF COURSE YOU DON'T HAVE TO REPEAT THE HSC WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT LOL - just start a related course like medical science/science and transfer! If you want medicine that bad then you'll get it!

jaycoo50

HSC
... not sure if serious but if you are then OF COURSE YOU DON'T HAVE TO REPEAT THE HSC WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT LOL - just start a related course like medical science/science and transfer! If you want medicine that bad then you'll get it!
Lol, I am serious about medicine, so should I do medical science at UNSW, how hard would medical science be, what marks would I need at uni if I do medical science to get into medicine.

Thanks man,

jen64

HSC
Lol, I am serious about medicine, so should I do medical science at UNSW, how hard would medical science be, what marks would I need at uni if I do medical science to get into medicine.

Thanks man,
OMG seriously you need to stop complaining and start getting realistic. First of all, you need to expel your preconceived ideas that state ranking students in english only did well because they memorised their essays. All good english students would know that is utter bull. If you've looked at the english syllabus you would know that in order to score well for english you need to address the question with sophisticated analysis and a strong and sustained argument. Obviously memorising an essay does not fit the criteria unless you manage to mould it to suit the question on the day. Either way don't dis english just because you suck at it. And don't even suggest that you would state rank if english was your first language. i agree that because english is your second language it's a disadvantage but that doesn't give you the right to dismiss everyone else who works much harder and gets the results they deserve. why didn't you do ESL if english is so hard for you?

honestly stop complaining and start fricken playing the game. everyone is in the same boat. you've basically destroyed your chances of getting into medicine through:
1. your arrogant attitude
2. the fact that you're not topping
3. your inability to cope with stress and adverse situations which are prevalent in the occupation of being a doctor

All i can say is to stop thinking about repeating, because it would just be embarrassing and a waste of time and focus on the task at hand which is the real HSC. just work your butt off and score the highest mark you can get and yes do medscience in unsw and transfer into medicine later via GAMSTAT. jeez you are one fricken annoying ass

watapple

HSC
1. Passing Umat exam
2. Atar of 98. something or 99. something
3. Interview (Good luck) getting in though very competitive shit. there

Kobweb

HSC
N/A
1st in all subjects if you say you got to such a 'shit' school... Ask yourself has anyone ever received a 98+ ATAR at your school?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)