Reporting an exam supervisor (1 Viewer)

Aznmichael92

HSC
-may-cat- said:
Just ot of curiosity how did he do these things? was it like an agressive tone of voice and a hard wack, or more lighthearted and just kind of a tap on the head.

and another thing, why didnt you tell him to fuck off?
He said stupid in a very loud noise and when he whacked me, you could hear a noise even though it wasnt hard. I sorta had a headache after that bit. As for telling him to fuck off, that is inappropriate behaviour from me.

as for inter108, i am a very trustworthy student :D teachers trust me alot hahaha.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
He said stupid in a very loud noise and when he whacked me, you could hear a noise even though it wasnt hard. I sorta had a headache after that bit. As for telling him to fuck off, that is inappropriate behaviour from me.

as for inter108, i am a very trustworthy student :D teachers trust me alot hahaha.
not literally, but why didnt you say 'excuse me, that was very inappropriate and i dont appreciate you insulting and touching me'

sif ud just sit there

Aznmichael92

HSC
-may-cat- said:
not literally, but why didnt you say 'excuse me, that was very inappropriate and i dont appreciate you insulting and touching me'

sif ud just sit there
haha maybe i should have. Guess i was too busy thinking about the questions in the exam

serendipityy

HSC
LOLLLL

sorry but thats the funniest thing ive heard relating to sc
um i wouldnt report
but if you see him again tomorrow
then i think you should probs hit him back :)

Aznmichael92

HSC
serendipityy said:
LOLLLL

sorry but thats the funniest thing ive heard relating to sc
um i wouldnt report
but if you see him again tomorrow
then i think you should probs hit him back :)
it will be so annoying if i report him in as in i need to talk to principal and other people.

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
LMAO thats funny then when the litle old lady told me i couldnt draw on my cliplock bag because it became a text then....

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
I wouldn't report him.
It's no big deal.

But if it makes you feel better, than report him.

inter108

HSC
Reporting takes too much trouble.

Just find his car.

And redecorate it.

Epicccccc

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
i looked up on board of studies site and the section about complaints for exams supervision said the following

"
S.A) if before, during or after one's exam one feels an exam supervisor has acted or behaved in an inappropriate way, one is entitled to carry out the following action
i) whip out a can of 'whup ass' upon the supervisor in question (in accordance with S.A
ii) furthermore, if one feels that the supervisor is in any way, shape or form 'up in one's grill', you are entitled again in accordance with S.A to 'bust a cap in derr nigga ass'.
"

hope that helps

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Don't report the poor dude :(

Learn to chill!

Lol@this thread in general.

4lettersdown

HSC
lol this reminds me of something my friend told me. during the science exam, a guy rearranged his pens.... ????? .... and then stood there, walking around and looking at him for the rest of the test.

Aznmichael92

HSC
gibbo153 said:
i looked up on board of studies site and the section about complaints for exams supervision said the following

"

S.A) if before, during or after one's exam one feels an exam supervisor has acted or behaved in an inappropriate way, one is entitled to carry out the following action
i) whip out a can of 'whup ass' upon the supervisor in question (in accordance with S.A

ii) furthermore, if one feels that the supervisor is in any way, shape or form 'up in one's grill', you are entitled again in accordance with S.A to 'bust a cap in derr nigga ass'.

"

hope that helps
wat is S.A?

Lord Camembert

HSC
Hahahaha, today in the science one, I was trying to balanceall my coins on a $5 note, and of course the coins went EVERYWHERE, and no one said a word, they just stared. I thought it was funny :p

Aznmichael92

HSC
super.muppy said:
was it lik a joke hit?
could be? i dont know but he said stupid in a very loud voice as if he was angry. Well I guess he was angry as he rushed all the way from back of the hall to the front to see whats the problem. Meh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)