Responses of individuals, groups and govts? (1 Viewer)

Jumper :^)

HSC
In relation to human rights? Any help?

Edit: Or how about 'implications of strategies', or 'strategies that promote a better future'? (also in relation to human rights)
I dont get either of those...

Last edited:

Somnolence

HSC
Responses of the Individual: Lobbying - signing petitions, sending letters to government to encourage aid/more emphasis on human rights.

Non-Government Organisations - Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC). - campaigns, letter writing, media campaigning, public demonstrations, etc

Don't know much about governments, aid/treaties/blackmailing other nations into compliance? :p

Those are the general ideas I get.

Someone else could probably answer this better, seeing as our school focused on trade.

Jumper :^)

HSC
Somnolence said:
Responses of the Individual: Lobbying - signing petitions, sending letters to government to encourage aid/more emphasis on human rights.

Non-Government Organisations - Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC). - campaigns, letter writing, media campaigning, public demonstrations, etc

Don't know much about governments, aid/treaties/blackmailing other nations into compliance? :p

Those are the general ideas I get.

Someone else could probably answer this better, seeing as our school focused on trade.
Here's hoping. Thanks for helping :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)