Results of Trials (1 Viewer)

takingbackrufio

HSC
How did everyone go in the trials? I havent got my marks back yet but am just interested to see how everyone went.

kristy_lee26

HSC
i got 85% top in my class, but i'm not very happy. My teacher marks so hard and there was this stupid question that only one person got right.

kristy_lee26

HSC
chidori69 said:
90%...toped the class... but mine was prety easy...
did you do the Catholic paper, if so waht did you think about the parenting and caring question about preparing to become a parent i think it was (b). My whols class basically got it wrong cos we took it as strategies such as making timetables , enlisting in financial planners etc. What did you do?

Also, don't take this to offence, just trying to work out how i scale with others, but has your teacher been a HSC marker for cafs before cos myen was and i only got 85% for the Chatholic trial and that was first

*Buttercup*

HSC
kristy_lee26 said:
did you do the Catholic paper, if so waht did you think about the parenting and caring question about preparing to become a parent i think it was (b). My whols class basically got it wrong cos we took it as strategies such as making timetables , enlisting in financial planners etc. What did you do?

Also, don't take this to offence, just trying to work out how i scale with others, but has your teacher been a HSC marker for cafs before cos myen was and i only got 85% for the Chatholic trial and that was first
hey i did the catholic paper, do you mean the question about what to do if you dont have skills required for parenting? i took that to mean if you were disabled or couldnt do stuff, rather than taking it like preparing for the birth of a child. i thought the Q was pretty ambiguous... what did u think?

my teacher has been an hsc marker, i got 2nd with 87, im not sure what was first, i think 90-something.

kristy_lee26

HSC
*Buttercup* said:
hey i did the catholic paper, do you mean the question about what to do if you dont have skills required for parenting? i took that to mean if you were disabled or couldnt do stuff, rather than taking it like preparing for the birth of a child. i thought the Q was pretty ambiguous... what did u think?

my teacher has been an hsc marker, i got 2nd with 87, im not sure what was first, i think 90-something.

hey, yeah i hope we don't get a question like that in the HSC but my teacher said if everyone took it in the wrong way than they would probably change the way they were marking. My teacher was a HSC marker a while ago so i think she has lost touch cos she marked so hard and all we have worked off is the text book so i kind of feel like i know nothing!

*Buttercup*

HSC
kristy_lee26 said:
hey, yeah i hope we don't get a question like that in the HSC but my teacher said if everyone took it in the wrong way than they would probably change the way they were marking. My teacher was a HSC marker a while ago so i think she has lost touch cos she marked so hard and all we have worked off is the text book so i kind of feel like i know nothing!
thats probably a good thing if she marks hard, itd be worse if she marked easy! coz itll mean that ur hsc exam will be heaps good coz she'll have pushed yas!

mishka

HSC
N/A
don't be too worried about trial results - they're meant to be a rough indicator for you... last year in CAFS I originally got 69% for my trial which was revised to 74% after I appealed an extended response, then I ended up getting band 6 for the HSC. My teacher was a strict marker (always went by the guidelines to the letter) but I think it might have actually helped in the end :)

misfit_87

HSC
I got 77% for my trial. I was happy with that but I totally stuffed up on the short answer questions with a 8/15 which was really weird. My teacher and myself know I can get 88 out of 100 because I've done it before. Yeah so I was happy with my mark and I came first in my class. I'm not sure what paper I did but I know it wasn't the catholic one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)