Results: Semester 1, 2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeta

HSC
i thought that employers cant just get your transcript they have to apply through the university to get a copy?

tennille

HSC
stazi said:
yes but how far will you go in life if you only aim to pass everything and keep achieving the bare minimum? and also, you're not exactly going to be shortlisted on any graduate recruitment firm's lists after you finish your degree.
My parents were on my back (lolz having anal) all through school, however, during uni they stopped bothering me. Except during school I had shite marks and now that there's no pressure i get pwnage l33t markz
I completely agree with you. I guess I was exaggerating a bit with my previous post :p. My main point is that it's really sad seeing that some parents are unhappy with their childrens' marks when they are considerably high.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Skeeta said:
i thought that employers cant just get your transcript they have to apply through the university to get a copy?
yes, but when you apply to many grad positions you need to give them a copy of your transcript

fush

HSC
failure is the only thing that bothers my parents, but then again it bothers me too, a lot, so in fact im personally more critical with my marks than them

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
My parents don't know my results from last semester, I think I'll wait until I've finished my 6.5 years of uni for them to see my transcript at all.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
withoutaface said:
My parents don't know my results from last semester, I think I'll wait until I've finished my 6.5 years of uni for them to see my transcript at all.
Those 5 fails, they won't be happy with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)