Results soon! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
changed msn name to "omg! i got 2 HDs and 2 Ds!!!!!!!" hahaha should get people exited :p

(no i did not get 2 hd's and 2 d's)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I've said this before, and I'll say it again: Mac are innovative at frustrating their students. :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
yeah, we all have.. and we're all jamming up the system :p

12 pages of pre-results jitters.

12 minutes

yellowbrick

HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:
I'm logging in with no problems at all...
i cant even get to the page!!!

eStudent is currently busy due to high usage. Only a set number of users are allowed to access eStudent at any given time. This ensures that users have an optimal experience while logged in. Please close your browser and try again in a few minutes.

EDIT: THIS IS RIDICULOUS, THEY SHUD AT LEAST OPEN UP THE SERVER TO MORE USERS AT HIS TIME. INNOVATIVE FOOLS!

X

xeuyrawp

Question:

With the current message on e-student, all we need to do is refresh the page, and it'll let us in if we have a place (so to speak)?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
If you change your post count per page to 40, it makes it seem like less spam at only 5 pages :p

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
yellowbrick said:
i cant even get to the page!!!

eStudent is currently busy due to high usage. Only a set number of users are allowed to access eStudent at any given time. This ensures that users have an optimal experience while logged in. Please close your browser and try again in a few minutes.
Maybe its your connection? I have broadband (and if this suggestion doesnt make sense, its not my fault that I'm computer illiterate)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
maybe, you'll get in after 10 minutes when people log out and stop refreshing every 5 seconds.

10 minutes

I can't take this anymore.

X

xeuyrawp

flyin' said:
maybe, you'll get in after 10 minutes when people log out and stop refreshing every 5 seconds.

10 minutes

I can't take this anymore.
Do you just keep F5ing...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)