Luke! said:
Here's my grades...

ECON201: Credit

ACST201: Credit

LIFE: Pimp

Regards,
Luke.
Well done...

Did you see that Mayweather-Hatton fight? I watched it live on MainEvent but my satellite kept cutting out because of the damn hail storm...

Green is fighting tonight :):)

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
Supra said:
Well done...

Did you see that Mayweather-Hatton fight? I watched it live on MainEvent but my satellite kept cutting out because of the damn hail storm...

Green is fighting tonight :):)

YES!!! What an amazing fight! I went mental when Mayweather smacked him with that left hook and knocked him down. I hate Hatton; he might be a nice guy, but he's a boring boxer with no style.

And it just goes to show what an amazing fighter Mayweather is... he can win fights even when he's constantly on the back-foot. He's one of the greatest boxers of all time in my opinion.

Oh, and the actual satellite lost transmission, so the signal cut out for everyone at about round six, but was restored pretty quickly.

Green is fighting Drews, right? Green's style bores me to be honest. People are talking of a rematch with Mundine too... I'd rather see Mundine fight Sakio Bika. I think a Mundine/Green rematch would give the same result as their first fight. I went to watch Mundine fight Clavero at the Entertainment Centre on Monday night... it was a bad matchup, Clavero was massively out-classed.

Anyway, this is a results thread, not a boxing thread... so I'll end my boxing rant here. :)

Luke.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Luke! said:
YES!!! What an amazing fight! I went mental when Mayweather smacked him with that left hook and knocked him down. I hate Hatton; he might be a nice guy, but he's a boring boxer with no style.

And it just goes to show what an amazing fighter Mayweather is... he can win fights even when he's constantly on the back-foot. He's one of the greatest boxers of all time in my opinion.

Oh, and the actual satellite lost transmission, so the signal cut out for everyone at about round six, but was restored pretty quickly.

Green is fighting Drews, right? Green's style bores me to be honest. People are talking of a rematch with Mundine too... I'd rather see Mundine fight Sakio Bika. I think a Mundine/Green rematch would give the same result as their first fight. I went to watch Mundine fight Clavero at the Entertainment Centre on Monday night... it was a bad matchup, Clavero was massively out-classed.

Anyway, this is a results thread, not a boxing thread... so I'll end my boxing rant here. :)

Luke.
Hatton had him for a very small part of the fight, but it was all downhill after and Money May smacked him good...It was amazing how the crowd was mainly English and they were full boo-ing the American anthem...loved it!

The first Mundine-Green fight was an anti-climax...did not enjoy it, and it was too hyped up.

Oh yeh enough of boxing, what subjects you doin next sem, or are u done?

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Yup, forgot to pay a library fine, so barred. So I'm in a disgusting net cafe in Egypt, hoping that my credit card payment works soon...
Aw, that sucks. I didn't know you could pay them online, at least you won't have to wait till you get home.

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
Doing BBA102 over summer.
Next semester will be STAT270, ACCG340 and ECON350.

What about you?

Last edited:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Luke! said:
Doing BBA102 over summer.
Next semester will be STAT270, ACCG340 and ECON350.

What about you?
ACCG329, ACCG310 and ACCG250(1)

ECON350 is easy and enjoyable. The assignment is a bit stupid, not as interesting as the ECON201 essay

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
ACCG323 - 72 - Cr
ACCG340 - 77 - D
BUSL320 - 65 - Cr

And thats all folks ...

3 years and no bloody HD and my GPA falls agonisingly short of 3 :(
When is graduation, i cant find any info on it?

*jellz*

HSC
Library fine finally lifted.

LAW 203 Torts 88 HD High Distinction
LAW 206 Criminal Law & Procedure II 85 HD High Distinction
MAS 211 Print Media Production 2 85 HD High Distinction
MAS 215 Writing for the Media 83 D Distinction 3

stoked as hell! pulled my GPA up to 3.48. Does anyone know what an official "distinction" gpa is? or does it have to be a perfect 4?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
4.00 unfortunately :)

I think its stupid not having that extra incentive for the HD/D differentiation :(

Nice marks though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)