lol i don't need to check it early
i already know what its gonna say
F
F
F
probably

X

xeuyrawp

Hmm, results have really only been released two or three hours early, right?

philly17

Academic senate are having an exam meeting on the 14th confirming all marks (eg justification for failures bell curve reached etc) So nothing will be finalised until after that. Unfortunately as a Student rep I cant attend the meeting!!

X

xeuyrawp

Philomena_86 said:
Unfortunately as a Student rep I cant attend the meeting!!
Psht, rep shrep. Put a beard on, sit on someone's shoulders, and wear a really long overcoat.

Kutay

University
HSC
i want to transfer so waiting for these results and hoping i have passed all units :| just wondering once have marks and if i do well how do i go about transfering courses?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Orange Juice said:
is it only me, or cant anyone else see their units theyve done this sem in the results section?
*phew*
i was going to ask that, me either
if they're not there on tuesday :chainsaw:

X

xeuyrawp

Orange Juice said:
is it only me, or cant anyone else see their units theyve done this sem in the results section?
It's not in the results section.

1. Go to estudent,
2. in the left nav-bar, the third block down is UG Change of Unit Enrolment 21st July, click on it,
3. open up the first option, CHECK Course Details,https://student1.mq.edu.au/t1tbdui.asp?FunctionName=S1SSPPLANDTLS10
4. click View the Selected Course in Detail.
5. If there's nothing there, go back to step 3 -- There are usually two selectable check-boxes, depending on your degree. You might have to change the selection (click the other box), and go View the Selected Course in Detail. If there are more selectable options, keep selecting them (and going back) until you find your marks.

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xeuyrawp

Kutay said:
i want to transfer so waiting for these results and hoping i have passed all units :| just wondering once have marks and if i do well how do i go about transfering courses?
It's depending on your current and prospective courses... Ring up SES, most of the time, it's just a form to fill out.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
I recieved an email from my course convenor saying I may get an F or Incomplete for my marks on the 18th, but to just have a laugh and ingnore that as he inputted all the marks before my final paper reached him.

I'm actually sitting on a high D so an F would've freaked me out, especially as it's nearly impossible to fail a LAW unit.

^___^
HSC
ok kids

i've been playing around with estudent just then and i noticed something

for those that are doing units in semester 1, that are pre req units for semester 2..you would've noticed at the start of the yr(or before tonight) that those units in semester 2, would have a (P) next to it. This indicates you have yet fullfil the pre req, but about to...

i noticed just then my units for semester 2, does not have a (P) anymore..
now it can be either one of two things

-estudent fucked up..
or
- the marks are actually in place but just hidden..in this case, then i passed, otherwise i wouldn't have fulfilled the requirments..

so have a look around, and i don't think this sem we will be getting our marks any earlier than others :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
thanks pwar, i found it now
very clever "..."

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
... said:
ok kids

for those that are doing units in semester 1, that are pre req units for semester 2..you would've noticed at the start of the yr(or before tonight) that those units in semester 2, would have a (P) next to it. This indicates you have yet fullfil the pre req, but about to...

-estudent fucked up..
or
- the marks are actually in place but just hidden..in this case, then i passed, otherwise i wouldn't have fulfilled the requirments..

so have a look around, and i don't think this sem we will be getting our marks any earlier than others :)
Going by that, I passed ACCG310!!!

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
da pre req one doesn't show if i passed sem1's units... so i guess i just hav to wait then ~~~

Majesty

HSC
N/A
... said:
ok kids

-estudent fucked up..
or

I noticed the exact same thing! I passed BBA350 then cos BBA351 had a (P) partially satisfied requirement thing before but it doesnt now! Which really means the results are sitting there but the timer on estudent wont show them till Tuesday 12am :)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Hmm... Steve and I still have our 'P' thingos, which means we either failed, or e-student is just not being nice to us.

We think the latter...

Correction: we hope the latter.

:(

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
hey guys

when u click on check course details and u have ur course, title, stage, status etc

for ur course what does it say under stage and status?? bcos mine say completed and passed respectively ... so if that means ive graduated then id be stoked =)

Majesty

HSC
N/A
~ForAGoodCause~ said:
hey guys

when u click on check course details and u have ur course, title, stage, status etc

for ur course what does it say under stage and status?? bcos mine say completed and passed respectively ... so if that means ive graduated then id be stoked =)
I don't see a stage!
I see status and it just says enrolled for all my semester 1 subjects..
Says passed for the ones ive completed.. and enrolled for the remaining subjects in S2. :S
Maybe it'll be updated throughout the day(s).
When did you notice this?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
MaryJane said:
Hmm... Steve and I still have our 'P' thingos, which means we either failed, or e-student is just not being nice to us.

We think the latter...

Correction: we hope the latter.

:(
nah e-student is fucking up on all three of us :) Again let's hope :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
~ForAGoodCause~ said:
hey guys

I don't have a stage either. But under status it says 'admitted'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)