Results! (1 Viewer)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
So guys, how did you all go?

I'm especially interested to hear how the onstage nominiees went! Did anyone score one of the precious band 6's?!

Unfortunatly, I did not... only managed an 88... am slightly disapointed, but hey, thats life I guess, its still a good mark, i guess :p lol.

Class of '04, howdja go? :p

ajmr

HSC
i am so dissapointed with my results.
i got 90s for all my assesments for bothe prac and theory. i went better on the day than i ever had before and i got 80?????
my teacher was not an easy marker , so i dont know what happened.

i dont mean to sound snobby but i was surprised when i did not get nominated for onstage, so i have no idear what happened.

do you think markers personal preference comes into the marking of prac? but even so a 15 mark diffrence to my adverage is strange dont you think?

i am just happy i went better in all my other subjects to pull my uai up.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
congrats jem on UAI and katie on drama and art!!! i looked u up, katie and bill were the only ones whose real names i knew.

u go babies!!! i got...82 all up... 86 in exam! w00t! step up from trials!!! i want to know how much was prac and how much theory. cos i blitzed my brecht essay and bombed my aust one, i just know it...

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
welshi said:
btw nice uai katie...beat me by 0.5, biatch. x
I've done that to 4 ppl I know! Hehehe. Well Done Welshi!! You like my middle name?? Hehehe. that's what I'm saying to people who saw my name in the SMH.
Congrats Trigger on your awesome UAI and Drama Mark. TOP STUFF guys

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
80, 8 marks less than my next best unit ;)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
grk_styl said:
neo if u dont mind me asking, what was ur UAI??
Low 90's.

Bio: 91/Adv: 90/Eco: 88/3U: 45/4U: 34/Drama: 80

4U didn't help either lol :(

HSC
Hey guys! Congrats to all you drama students ;) Anyway, are u guys gonna try and get a breakdown of your marks? (perf/ written)?? My teacher said that teachers receive the breakdown in May next year or something but that thing they get is confusing in itself. But i don't know if i can be bothered next year to ask..haha~

I got 93, i'm happy but i just wanna know whether i did better in written or performance! I'm gonna miss hsc drama..well, minus the aust. drama bit haha~

Christmas soon...merry christmas guys:)
-marilia- xoxo

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
any excuse to post in the drama forum karen :p

*realises irony of this post*

aw crap!

/runs away

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
green_appletini said:
Hey guys! Congrats to all you drama students ;) Anyway, are u guys gonna try and get a breakdown of your marks? (perf/ written)?? My teacher said that teachers receive the breakdown in May next year or something but that thing they get is confusing in itself. But i don't know if i can be bothered next year to ask..haha~

I got 93, i'm happy but i just wanna know whether i did better in written or performance! I'm gonna miss hsc drama..well, minus the aust. drama bit haha~

Christmas soon...merry christmas guys:)
-marilia- xoxo
I'm really thinking of getting that done. I want to see where I bombed out in. I'm contemplating asking my teacher next yr or doing it now. But next yr, I doubt I'll care and since I care at the moment, I'll probably get it done. I'm thinking my worst mark came from GP. *evil glare*

P*O*R*T*I*A

HSC
Congrats to everyone!
I was worried about drama because nothing of mine was nominated but I got 91 and 2 others from my GP also got band 6, so we must have been alright after all!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
*cough* spam *cough*
u just want billy to notice you em;) you want him to spank you for spamming:p

nah i really was impressed by the drama marks. i cant help it if im bored an wander into other forums
lol
sif id need to post here to get billy to notice me ;) jk

okay i better stop spamming and leave the best forum on boredofstudies :D lol

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
Although I shouldn't really be wasting space here :(
I just wanted to say congratulations to all Drama students in this year's HSC.

And I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate Arianwen Parkes-Lockwood, top of the state this year in Drama, what an achievment and such an inspiration from such a town like mine.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Umm. Biggles...this year's top in Drama was Ilana Cohn from Moriah College, not Arianwen. ( I remember Arianwen from State Drama Camp, the gal with the red long hair)

Here are this year's top 10.

1. Ilana Cohn Moriah College (Queens Park Campus)
2. Louisa Marie Clayton Springwood High School
2. Glenn O'Sullivan St Ignatius' College
2. Christopher David Williams Merewether High School (WOOP! I remember Chris from State! WOOP Congrats Chris)
5. Michaela Rose Stone Newtown High School of the Performing Arts
6. Tami Sussman Moriah College (Queens Park Campus)
7. Mariam Saab St Ives High School
8. Johannah Jane McOwan Kincoppal - Rose Bay School of the Sacred Heart (A friend of a friend of mine)
8. Ashleigh Maree Stathakis St Patrick's College
10. Harriet Sylvie Levenston Kambala

Last edited:

aimstar555

HSC
i got 80, which was pretty good considering our school's top mark was 85 AND our pracs were marked on the first day, in which the examinors are VERY unlikely to give out band 6's.
who else was marked on day 1 and wat were ya marks? this might be interesting. peace out :)

V

val_dramaqueen

well... i got 83 for drama... pretty disappointed, but still an ok mark. i was aiming for 90...
drama was my top mark, so that's good...

and my uai... HAHAHA! 43.5! woot for me and my dumbness...
well, i'm off to be a dominos bitch now and go boss some staff around!

OH! and well done Kate! excellent mark! good on ya!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)