Results (1 Viewer)

elfm

HSC
I must say, these 2 finalists suck. They'll fade away within a year or two imo. Anthony Callea and maybe the 2 guys from the 1st series will do well for a long time.

btw I don't actually watch aus idol, i just saw an advertisement for them just then, and i didn't like their performances at all.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Curse this show for spewing forth even more manifacured pop drivel into the world.

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Survivor39 said:
Because some smarties are expected all HD, unlike some of us :(:(
hmm.. true, esp with that 100 :p

Congrats btw, thats pretty amazing.

And I think that brainiest kids show really encourages parents to cane kids for not doing well at school. We're moving closer to getting student suicides ala japan :eek:

then again it's probably the education minister's secret ploy to make kids smarter.. hmm..

gman03

HSC
underthesun said:
then again it's probably the education minister's secret ploy to make kids smarter.. hmm..
WEll, i guess when some called the education minister "Brandon ... PASS" it really supports your argument :)

Why couldn't Sandra asks question like "Which word starts with P mieans giving up?"

Same to our exams, why can't they ask trivial questions like "Write a perl program that's given any input, gives no outputs"

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
They ask that kind of question?

Forget it, I take back my words about making kids smarter. It's encouraging crammers :/

noo memories of me being hit by cane rods for not answering questions properly back in 2nd year primary school :/ but i have to be thankful since the skill learnt is put to good use in cramming for exams :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Li0n said:
MATH1231 - 6cp - 100 HD

awsome. I answered half the test, left one and half hours early. <3 scaling
ummm..whoa. usyd is so different to unsw.
ive heard of maths subjects awarding 95s in some subjects but 100 is just fucking crazy! Especially considering only 1/2 the test was done for you.
In my subjects there's 0-3 HDs in most of them max

elfm

HSC
stazi said:
ive heard of maths subjects awarding 95s in some subjects but 100 is just fucking crazy! Especially considering only 1/2 the test was done for you.
lol :rolleyes:

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
stazi said:
LOL you picked the wrong uni mate
UNSW is so much better

we have hard exams, but they scale good :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)