RET - Sat. morning crew... (1 Viewer)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Yeah, they wern't too bad. What really shite'd me was the fact that they give you only 3 pages to write a developed and comprehensive argument. Sure they only give 30minutes... but in the HSC, i can mangage 6 pages in that time!!!

TimesThree

cro_angel said:
wow everyone had different questions.. thats pretty good actually
Yeah just liek I said.

In which case, I just scrweed a mate over lol. I told him the general gist of things last night from my prompts. Oops.

My first essay went well, I used 5 mins planning time for both and then 30 mins on it.

In my 2nd essay, I misjudged when the last minute was so I had a hurried conclusion :(

All up, I used the whole booklet, using small handwriting and Kind of writing a line or two when the lines finished as well.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
did mine in the arvo (desk 89) LOL

it wasnt bad just real hot in the aud. :(

i only liked the essay bit because there were too many mc :(

edit: huh? my prompts were different
there were ones abt international law and the other is abt how the world is becoming complex and people are not satisfied

Last edited:
J

jhakka

cro_angel said:
hmm i did my first one about humans exploring and space as the next frontier.. then the second one was something about greed, violence and selfishness being human basics
i didnt see anything about film stars as heroes? maybe we had different ones to you?
I did the one about space exploration being a waste of money, and the one about greed, selfishness and violence. Me and my girlfriend were in different rooms and did the same prompts.

The multiple choice was pretty easy. :D

xQuIsIt

HSC
does the multiple choice even change from test to test?
anyways i was at bankstown building 1 room 18
the 2 prompts i chose was the one about how zooz educate us about animals and the second was about the modern suburbs in the australian city...
hmm was alright i guess :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
jhakka said:
I did the one about space exploration being a waste of money, and the one about greed, selfishness and violence. Me and my girlfriend were in different rooms and did the same prompts.

The multiple choice was pretty easy. :D
haha my written english thing ended up turning into a combination of some of the other prompts.. i was saying how people are like just using up our earth and moving elsewhere would just lead to the same problems.. and we need to fix things here ensuring a better future for the next generations or some kind of crapping on along those lines..
what centre were u at jhakka?
nah from what i gather everyone did the same multiple choice.. i guess its kinda hard to cheat from it because no one can really remember all the information in the stimulus given..

J

jhakka

I was at Penrith. Room 60.

Penrith campuses are nice, but they're too high-school-ish. Better than Bankstown, though. Ugly uni.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
it was cool in the auditorium at parra.. the seats were more comfortable than the ones i have to sit in at my school during exams
in the second row there were 6 girls from my school hehe.. 3 of us were next to each other.. good fun
did anyone else have issues with pencils? a bunch of people had hb pencils instead of b and 2b then the lady got angry cuz people took their pencils this morning or something.. but yeh i had my friend lend me one of her pencils so it was all good

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
but how come my essay questions are different from yours?

e.g. life is something something complicated and becomes less satisfying
part B was abt defence isnt enough.. blah blah enforcement of international in respect to human rights!

nothing about zoo and sporting heros

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Lol Seems Like Im The Only One Who Has Got The Question (paraphrased Question)

:(

mishka

HSC
N/A
Will_Sparky said:
Did no one else get the flag and sport??!
*waves hand wildly* i did!! i was a c/town on sunday morning...
i think the multiple choice was ok - i caught a few stoopid mistakes before the end of the test. the writing section went soooo quickly... i did the one on changing the flag to suit modern Australia and the one about sport as an important part of education or something.... yeah i just seemed to waffle, but it sounded ok!!! :rolleyes:

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
how cool! someone did my questions lol... I did the same one about the flag suiting modern Australia, I went on about how we have little ties to the monarchy, Multiculturalism and the whitlam gov't and ATSIs. Sounds like a year 10 history essay :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)