• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Review of Grade (1 Viewer)

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Lets say you got 73 for not one subject but two! Do you think you can bump it up to 75 through review of grade? Any luck? Cheers

L

LaraB

MonkEE said:
Lets say you got 73 for not one subject but two! Do you think you can bump it up to 75 through review of grade? Any luck? Cheers
It's hard to... you need a real reason for it not just you want it reviewed in case they might be nice an dbring it up.. so check with the 'list' of valid reasons. There's a link off Pweb on the bottom of the results page.

Be very careful though because lecturers have alwasy given us the warning that if you appeal your mark can go down and once it's been appealed and altered you ccan't really get it changed back... so unless you're really really pissed off by it be careful:)

Jacks

HSC
As someone who has missed out on a higher mark bracket quite a few times I'd say don't appeal. A lot of thinking and working out etc goes into the final marks you're given, chances are you just missed out because that's where you sit in your overall cohort. As annoying as it is you are better of leaving it, because as has been said your mark can go down, and I personally wouldn't risk it!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
What if you got a higher mark than you deserved. I got an 82, and I was on almost failing mark most of the semester. I should have just passed it. Should I get them to review it. Although the distinction does look nice :p

Jacks

HSC
If you really want to wish your pretty distinction away maybe you should contact your lecturer or tutor directly via email and let them know what's shown up, let them chase it...or at least they may tell you what to do...or ignore you, either or. :)

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Good idea, you rock! I'll try that.

I don't think it matters if the lecturer decides to reduce my marks by about 5...it will be the same grade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)