Richard Lawrence @ homebush high (1 Viewer)

hassanelias

HSC
Hey guys, i got a trial lesson in a few days with a teacher named Richard Lawrence who teaches at Homebush high school. Any thoughts? suggestions? advise? Thanks :D

CBK

Banned
HSC
Have a teacher in Baulkham Hills who is fantastic. I was attending Matrix for a whiole now and with one lesson with her, I couldn't believe how unreal she is.

Haven't heard of your guy but if it doesn't work out, give me a call for her details. She will onlt take you if you get a band 6 tho... and she doesn't take you if you are doing Standard as she is only interested in results...

I looked for ages and then she was recommened to me as is Head teacher and a HSC board of studies lecturer. Good luck mate. I hope you get on ok.

Callum

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, i got a trial lesson in a few days with a teacher named Richard Lawrence who teaches at Homebush high school. Any thoughts? suggestions? advise? Thanks :D
lol, i went to his classes for my prelim course. I don't usually recommend many english tutors as i think they're all pretty crap. But i have to admit that i recommend his classes; he teaches the content quite well, focusing on short answer questions some terms, essays the next etc. Whilst covering certain prescribed texts; we went through Frankenstein.

It's Richard Lawson btw ;)

obviously my english hasnt improved as evidenced in my lack of proper syntax... nah jks, i guess it's getting late at night. cbf.

But yer, i thought he was pretty decent. Homework was a bit of a bitch though (i'm lazy anyway)

edit: i've just realised this thread is badly outdated...

Last edited:

kkaarrooll

HSC
yeah i was with richard lawson for like 2 terms or so
like he's good with like short responses as mentioned above
and vocab (really good)

but like i stopped cz it didnt directly help with my school stuff yu kno ?
like it was good skills and basic stuff but like .. it felt like time was running out and i cudnt do his stuff (BIG AMOUNTS OF HOMEWORK .. TOTALLY AGREE WITH ABOVE) and study for school things at the same time

but great for junior school english

thats what i think anyway

graceh7

HSC
N/A
Hi could you please tell me how to contact him? thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)