RnB music!! (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
r u using kazza? they always name songs wrong

they actually put 'southside' as being by 'lloyd banks' lol...as in lloyd's 'southside' not lloyd banks' one.
i tihnk i was using kazaa at the time i got the song. but at the moment i am using winmx and u searched for boys II men - I swear and quite alot of songs pop up. but then again u know more about the songs so i agree with you. i changed the name so its all good now lol

artfag

Banned
HSC
prince
ike&tina
stevie wonder
al green
sam fuckin' cooke!!!

as far as new stuff goes
i dig anthony hamilton
d'angelo
musiq soulchild
maxwell
erykah badu
jill scott

Last edited:

artfag

Banned
HSC
i haven't listened to angie stone in a long time, i bought her cd ages ago but lost it like after th first day
oh well

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
oo boys 2 men - hey lova; keith sweat-twisted and jon b- dont talk r my fav rnb songs (plus most of 112's songs...esp u already know,pleasure and pain etc)

corro

HSC
st lunatics
jagged edge
tyrese
bone thugs
de la soul
daz
dru hill
kanye west
loon
genuine
murphy lee
naughty by nature
puffy
r kelly
twista

uwsstudent

HSC
good RB music has the soul inside

RB can give u the soul stirring music when it's done the way that it should be, but today there are too many artists that don't know what RB really is, although their ablums may sell alot, that doesn't mean anything about the quality, i like luther vandross, brian mcknight RB style, also for guy sebastian's music talent, his RB depth is actually very soulful, he combines pop into his music, he is certainly not a idol, but a real artist.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Alicia Keys
Lauryn Hill
Joss Stone
Erykah Badu
Mary J Blige

That is all.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
nick1048 said:
hence the avatar
lol. yes. rep for you.

although I don't really listen to rnb much. I'm more into.... say... John Mayer, Incubus, and dabs of other genres :)

EDIT: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nick1048 again.

HSC
okay people...
allow me to hail my musical genius on this thread...

i think some people need to do a little 2 step back and reflect on their definition of r'n'b...
people, 112, eminem, luda and xzibit are not r'n'b, they are rap and bridging on hip hop.

now having said tht, marvin gaye, luther & miss. keys take out the title for best r'n'b

im sorry, i just got annoyed seeing all these lists full of hardcore rap artists and hip hop artists...there is a definite need to differentiate

im outz

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
rnb's getting a little tiresome.
it was good for awhile, but now you'd just get the same type of songs and there isn't really anything new.

i watched ray the other day. supposedly today's rnb was developed from gospel music. i really like the music in ray. it's quite refreshing after listening to so much mainstream rnb.

i used to love rnb though, but now i'm widening my taste in music :D rnb still has some catchy stuff once in awhile. i like ciara.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
natstar said:
50 Cent- Candy Shop
Oh natstar honey, how could you? lol

I just don't generally like to see or hear "I'll let you lick the lollipop" from 50 cent. In which I did when I first saw the clip. I felt so sick.....lol

sorry i just hate 50 cent with the biggest passion!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)