• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

rob schneider at manning (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
he was alright. i got a 2 minute opening clip and 3 shots of him. i was sitting right up near the right side of the stage on the stairs.

J

jhakka

Was a funny bloke.

I was a bit annoyed that the Education faculty didn't get a mention when the poll was being taken. :(

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i didn't think i would be around the manning area today but i was and omg, the huge uproar that i heard :p

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I went to see rob schneider as well, missed out on two lectures but pfft didn't care. He was quite funny... but he is so small. I knew he was short but he looked like a midget next to that tall student who introduced him (forgot his name).

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i was ther and got a msg at 5 past that we had a 10% quiz on in the aero lec i was missing lol
so i had to bolt across the uni and get there 15 mins late and do it :(

J

jhakka

Yah. Someone was skipping their own Education seminar, but apparently we don't exist as a faculty.

The woman from California who kept asking all those questions was my Education tutor last semester.

overthaedge

HSC
hahah the cali girl was pretty amusing... apart from that i thought it was okay, the adam sandler and singing hobo story was good...
i couldnt see anything throughout the skit cause the place was packed, but as i was walking out down the stairs i got to meet him and spoke to him and took a picture.
hes really short. and orange.

munchymoocow

HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
I was a bit annoyed that the Education faculty didn't get a mention when the poll was being taken. :(
Right on brother. But what about this here forum? The faculties of Arts, Economics & Business, Engineering, Architecture, Law, Science and Medicine are represented, but what about the lowly Edumacation & Social Work?

SmokedSalmon said:
I went to see rob schneider as well, missed out on two lectures but pfft didn't care. He was quite funny... but he is so small. I knew he was short but he looked like a midget next to that tall student who introduced him (forgot his name).
How could you forget the name of THE campus celebrity, Ed?! He's hot. I want to have his babies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
most people who went to see rob would've seen me. i was handing out flyers for the SURG Save our sounds gig

tennille

HSC
stazi said:
most people who went to see rob would've seen me. i was handing out flyers for the SURG Save our sounds gig
Were you near that caravan outside Manning?

J

jhakka

stazi said:
Were you handing out flyers at Manning last night at about... 6ish? I don't know what you look like, but I got a flyer for something along those lines.

Theatresports Grand Final was so much more inviting, though.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
jhakka said:
Were you handing out flyers at Manning last night at about... 6ish? I don't know what you look like, but I got a flyer for something along those lines.

Theatresports Grand Final was so much more inviting, though.
hahahah yes! that was me.
i was the younger guy in the black rise against tshirt.

J

jhakka

stazi said:
hahahah yes! that was me.
i was the younger guy in the black rise against tshirt.
Ah, aweosme.

I don't think I'd be able to pick you in a crowd, but if Tennille points you out, I'll go over and say hi next time.

I was sitting on the far side of the hole in the ground with a dude with long hair and a hat. I had glasses and a Shaggy (Scooby Doo)-type haircut.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)