Roll Call: Class of 2012 (1 Viewer)

LabGirl

HSC
N/A
Good luck 2012ers!

My only piece of advice would be don't leave study to the last minute!! Having tutored chem + bio + english students for the past 4 years, those that are successful are very organised/keep good class notes. Organisation can easily beat out talent and brains on occasion so stick with it!

Don't leave practicing exam questions to the last term either. Ideally, you should be attempting these throughout the year so you know inside out how the examiners like you to frame the answers. This is especially true for chemistry and bio which are a lot more 'wordy' then people really consider before they get to HSC.

But above all, enjoy your last year at school. Whatever happens, good/bad ATAR, life is full of opportunities as long as you are open to them.

inJust

HSC
Good luck 2012ers!

My only piece of advice would be don't leave study to the last minute!! Having tutored chem + bio + english students for the past 4 years, those that are successful are very organised/keep good class notes. Organisation can easily beat out talent and brains on occasion so stick with it!

Don't leave practicing exam questions to the last term either. Ideally, you should be attempting these throughout the year so you know inside out how the examiners like you to frame the answers. This is especially true for chemistry and bio which are a lot more 'wordy' then people really consider before they get to HSC.

But above all, enjoy your last year at school. Whatever happens, good/bad ATAR, life is full of opportunities as long as you are open to them.
Thanks for the advice!

yoyoyoshi

HSC
N/A
Good luck 2012ers!

Thanks! : ) ♥

nb2594

HSC
N/A
heyyy im doing advance maths and english, economics , biology , geography and SOR 1

aims is for 90+ but 95 would be good!

Cl324

HSC
N/A
Hello '12s
I'm doing 4u Maths, Adv Eng, Legal Studies & Ancient
Im aiming for 96.5+, ill be really happy with 98 and ecstatic with 99!
Goodluck to everyone :)

SanjoyM

HSC
Hey all:)
I'm undertaking the following courses:
-Advanced English
- Extension 1 English
- Extension 2 English
- Ancient History
-Biology
-Chemistry
-Music

I am aiming for band 6's in all my subjects, and high band 6's in Advanced, Extension 1 and 2 English, Ancient History and Biology! Hopefully state rankings in Advanced and Extension 1 and 2 English:)
Good luck to all of us!:)

I'm aiming to pursue a career in Medicine as an Oncologist, medical author and researcher:)- approx 20 years and life long study :):)

saaamui

HSC
The following subjects i'm doing are: Mathematics Extension 1, English Advanced, Biology, Chemistry, Legal Studies and Economics.

Aiming for an ATAR of 90+

andru11

HSC
Hey, guys!

My subjects for the HSC:
- Business Studies
- General Mathematics
- English (Advanced)
- English Extension I
- English Extension II
- Society & Culture

ATAR wise, I'm aiming for high 80s, but 90s would be fantastic.

ejpa10

HSC
Hey everyone
English advanced
Maths extension 1
Biology
Physics
German :)

Octagon

HSC
Hello everyone, I'm Octagon.
My subjects and aim are in the signature below.
Good luck to all of the 2012 HSC'ers :smile:!

albeitunique

HSC
I'm Rach :D
English Advanced, Ext. 1 English, Ext. 2 English, Ancient History, Ext. History, PDHPE and Bio.
I actually haven't set an ATAR exam, I'm kinda scared to. :idea:

Aysce

HSC
I'm Rach :D
English Advanced, Ext. 1 English, Ext. 2 English, Ancient History, Ext. History, PDHPE and Bio.
I actually haven't set an ATAR exam, I'm kinda scared to. :idea:
An ATAR exam?

year12-2012

HSC
Hi I'm Ali,

Subjects I am currently doing are: Mathematics (2 unit),Advanced English,Chemistry, Biology and Legal Studies

My ATAR aim is 95% but I will be happy with anything 90%+ :D Cant wait to finish school........

Kent12

HSC
N/A
Chavs and chavettes,

3 Unit English, 4 Maths, 3 Latin and 2 Chem, looking at 99.7+

laurencelaw

HSC
Hi I'm Laurence, I do legal studies, visual arts, general mathematics, standard english, sports life recreation, catholic studies. My aims for the year are to survive, get average marks of 80 or so, try not to get any band threes :)) haha.

esu_chan

HSC
Hey, I'm esu_chan, I'm studying Visual Arts, Senior Science, Ancient History, Advanced English, Continuers French and Mathematics. Aiming to catch up on my French (got really behind last year T.T) and History, and hopefully improve in Maths and English.

Last edited:

ibbybiby

HSC
4U Maths
Adv Eng
Physics
Chem
Eco
need to drop something but don't know what

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)