Rollercoaster Tycoon (1 Viewer)

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
This is an old game. Has anybody played it before?

I was wondering whether, if you finish all the 'missions', you get a bonus ? Does anybody know?

HSC
fnkychk said:
That URL looks like it says game fags.
classic.

but i loved rollercoaster tycoon! <3

but some of the missions were a real challenge...but all in all its an awesome game.

HSC
Loved Roller Coaster Tycoon! Played it for months and months.

Never passed all the missions so I wouldnt know what the bonus is... you could cheat if you really want to find out. the cheat didnt work on my versions as the cheat only works with a few versions of the game.

P

pLuvia

I liked rollar coaster tycoon, but it got boring pretty fast

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
In RCT1, if you finished all the missions you get 'Mega Park', a massive landscaped piece of land with every single square available to be built on and all rides and shops available.

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
fnkychk said:

I was wondering whether, if you finish all the 'missions', you get a bonus ? Does anybody know?
ive played 9hours of this in past 2 days, i still love it and been nudging mum for chirstmas for rct3.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Omg, I love RollerCoaster Tycoon! I found the demo on a magazine CD years ago, installed it.. got totally addicted and then went out to buy the game. Also got both expansions.. this was an awesome game. RT2 was a bit of a rip off when it came to evolutionising the game, and I don't trust RT3's 3D engine enough to warrant me to get it.. but the original gave me so many hours of fun (it also made me a loner for awhile too, may I add.. since this is one of those games where you have to camp out in front of your computer for countless hours on end, barring contact to the outside world as you intricately integrate the last part of your mega-coaster into your park).. <3

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
fnkychk said:

Yep. I've finished the game many years ago and you get to build in a "mega park" special scenario. Brilliant! I highly recommend Rollercoaster tycoon 2 as it's pretty much in the same "old school" style of rollercoaster 1 (with many improvements). Atm I got Rollercoaster tycoon 3 installed but can't be bothered to play it much... (great game still, but i kinda grew out of it)

Last edited:

RCMasterAA

HSC
Yeah RCT1 was great, building a park to solve a scenario and when it was done, moving the view to a corner of the land so that the immense number of peeps on screen wouldn't slow down the game time hehe.

Steel Twister rollercoasters ftw!

Gummy_bear

HSC
Has anyone played zoo tycoon? like roller coaster, but with a zoo :O
I like it, but only have a demo of the first one, which has crappy graphics.
I want to get the latest, i think its zoo tycoon 2 or 3 and it has expansions like marine world, which has dolphins and stuff and there is a dinosaur one too.

On topic: i used to play roller coaster all night in the holidays, dont anymore, coz i got sick if the crappy graphics and my head hurting as a result, plus my dad took it away coz i was spending so much time playing it :rolleyes:

HSC
anita_wax said:
i just got rct3, atm i pref the old style ones.
yeh, whilst rct3 has better graphics and way more stuff...it looks way too cartoony...and you cant build underground!!

RCMasterAA

HSC
euskadi_warrior said:
yeh, whilst rct3 has better graphics and way more stuff...it looks way too cartoony...and you cant build underground!!
I think that was fixed in the expansion packs (the building underground bit)

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
euskadi_warrior said:
im also finiding it alot harder to buid paths & coasters hmph + people dont look cute eating their fairy floss anymore :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)