Romance.......... (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
im the least romantic guy ever, but lately ive fallen for someone and ideas keep flowing like semen.
If you like the guy, youll know what to get him.

suzieee

HSC
MissGeorgie said:
yeh thats nice, thats wat romance is to me, random surprises =)
yep me too, i was on prac (im doing nursing at uni) in my boyfriends town. my bf had stayed at the nursing quarters the night before, cos i was sick and upset (i'd seen my first person die that day). anyways, i got up early so i could start work at 7, and i was stressing about having my room tidied for inspection, and my bf was stressing cos he had to drive home (he lives 1/2 hour away from where i was staying), find some clothes and drive back in in half an hour. when i rushed home at morning tea to try and tidy up, i opened the door and the room was IMMACULATE!! it was just so sweet cos he was stressing as well and he made my day so much easier!!

and my first time (with the same guy :) ) i walked into the mtel room and he ha candles everywhere and roses on the bed... i melted lol

oh and he's driven me home from his place when my lift fell through (which is pretty imp[ressive since that meant he had to drive 5 hours in one day :) )

ummm what else...

just little things, like cute stuff he says, and random presents for no reason :) and he kisses my hand... i think thats sweet :)

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
I won't talk much about sex - 'cos my first time was 'go with the flow' and wasn't planned...it was also 'unfinished', if you know what I mean. We're waiting to finish it without protection. Though on Valentine's Day this year, we had candles around his room, painted with the most beautiful blue one can imagine, and rose petals on the bed. We'd do that again, have done, but will do again...

My b.f. knows that I love romance and regretted that my first time was without romance, though it was just...full of freedom - for which he was really grateful as I rarely ever listen to my heart...and he also knows that I hadn't received my first roses yet. We had a bit of argument during Easter this year, he decided to play a little trick on me. He said that he'd come over to my unit and give me a pressie. I was like, okay. I went down in a bathrobe and a coat, my hair briefly brushed. I didn't know what to expect, but hoped it was good.

There he was, holding a massive purple Easter Egg with both hands extended with a mischievous grin on his face...I was like, far out, and smiled politely. Then he made a little comment as we hugged:"Oooh...no bra". I was like, *blush blush*.

Then before I knew it, he reached down behind the half wall and handed me 9 roses, wrapped and supported in a little square box with a bow. I couldn't put the tenderness into words. He's taught me some much, including the fact that I shouldn't strangle myself in traditional romance.

That said, there were other times, but it's getting too long.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Exphate said:
Enjoy babies won't you. That puts an end to romance very quickly. Or is it just that you guys are Catholics, and you know, condoms spread HIV and all?
hahaah oh man b10.

Pace_T

HSC
wow im the least romantic guy ever. i wish i was, cause my gal loves it
ahhhhhh

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Nah, it's just that I'm against going on the Pill, so we're using condoms. I'll never go on the Pill or any type of western contraception methods, too unnatural on the system, but I'm looking forward to eastern methods. No chemicals and just as reliable.

By "no protection" there, I meant the condoms and by "We'd do that again, have done, but will do again", I meant the candles and the rose petals.

We'd never done things without condoms, though we're eachother's first. No STIs, but babies wouldn't care.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I'm pretty sure I'd care if I was born along with this little thing called AIDS.

But hey, that's just me!

Skeeta

HSC
My boyfriend sent me on a treasure hunt with piratey clues for my 21st (it was a pirate themed party)

And he has a shoe fetish so i'm suprising him with a pair of ghetto shoes, and importing his favourite beer for xmas.

Thats as romantic as I roll.

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
Anyone here mentioned protecting each other ? That lasts a lot longer than certain intimate moments/events.

Skeeta

HSC
Yeah this one time i was at a party and my boyfriend stopped me getting hosed/vomited on, because he stepped in the path of the flow to protect me

Now THATS love.

Beeno

HSC
Providence. said:
Anyone here mentioned protecting each other ? That lasts a lot longer than certain intimate moments/events.
Sweet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)