• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

royalties (1 Viewer)

ShaunSmith

HSC
did michael jordan get paid royalties for his name appearing in the exam, if not i think he should sue the BOS and make them not count that question.

Last edited:

fush

HSC
it was the most bullshit question, u couldtn possibly know what the markers expected u to right for that..i mean they gave u a page for this and its olny 4 marks while the photoelectric effect was like 1/2 page for 6 marks!!

BOS are ful of shit...

mojako

HSC
fush said:
it was the most bullshit question, u couldtn possibly know what the markers expected u to right for that..i mean they gave u a page for this and its olny 4 marks while the photoelectric effect was like 1/2 page for 6 marks!!

BOS are ful of shit...
ur meant to do calculation and for some reason BOS give lots of space to calculation in case u stuff up

and generally, lots of marks too... just look at the calculations and the number of marks for such trivial tasks... (this one is an exception coz its a bit tricky)
the quanta to quarks option LOL... look at the calculation....

~~Jess~~

HSC
fush said:

BOS are ful of shit...
i totally agree what was with that!! jordan question was abosolute crap!! i had heaps to write on the photoelectric question which went over the amount of lines they gave us but kept it to the one page cos thought going to a booklet would be too much. its just crap!

kunny funt

Large Member
HSC
well the only "calculation" i could see was to do with the 2.5 seconds.

so i said, the article serves for entertainment purposes only, because it is physically impossible for Michael Jordan to jump for 2.5 seconds.

then i did Vy = Uy - 9.8t
0 = Uy - 9.8 (1.25) for when Vy = 0 , ie half of his time of flight
so Uy = 12.25 m/s which is ludicrous

And i think i found his maximm height to be about 7.4 or so metres which is of course impossible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)