Rudd to allow universities to force students to pay union "fees" (1 Viewer)

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
Miles Edgeworth said:
Okay Leo 100 you are maximum fucking retarded
why thankyou miles edgeworth that means alot. i see how u go with the majority because its easier

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Start writing letters to Joyce and other Nationals senators about how your HECS is too high already and you can't afford another $250.

His postal address is:

PO Box 628
St George Qld 4487

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
oh no its you :(
You love it, and you would not believe the e-satisfaction one can derive from making you cry and rage via the power of an online message board, also blame exams, and Kate Ellis ..

zeam

HSC
N/A
what the FUck, rudd shoudlnt fuking force anyoen just because he like union so much, see at acceptence speech greate trade union movement....~~~fuking cunt

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
sam04u said:
Local students are more likely to take part in university activities than foreign students. There are a great deal of full fee paying foreign students in Australian universities.

Therefore, this move is beneficial to Local university students.
jb_nc said:
I don't think anyone was denying that.
Then they really shouldn't have alot to complain about.

Why should International students have to pay that shit also?
To benefit the local students with which we sympathise with most. They generally would not otherwise be involved in these university activites, however if their positions were filled with local students, it might very well be. Thereby increasing the influence and interest of these organisations.

Do you even go to university?
That's highly irrelevant. I'm pretty sure Rudd doesn't go to university does that mean his opinion is unimportant? Nay.

This is a good move.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
zeam said:
what the FUck, rudd shoudlnt fuking force anyoen just because he like union so much, see at acceptence speech greate trade union movement....~~~fuking cunt
I KNOW RIGHT!
Nobody should pay taxes or anything! Welfare should be replaced with charity! Universities don't need student organisatons! We don't need politickans in this here Australia!

*facepalm*

bshoc

HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
I KNOW RIGHT!
Nobody should pay taxes or anything! Welfare should be replaced with charity! Universities don't need student organisatons! We don't need politickans in this here Australia!
I don't see how taxation of productive industries and workers relates to the existence of student political organisations and interest groups.

Communism is a society where each one works according to his abilities and gets according to his needs. Pretty simple eh?

This statement is wholesale wrong, wrong.

Still wrong.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Miles Edgeworth said:
Communism is a society where millions upon millions of people are killed 'for the lulz'.
Where can I deposit the prize money?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Iron said:
I reckon that if they had a finacial incentive to join one of my groups (and we all know how tight they are with money), then sure! I guess they would horde together less, speak English more etc. This is good for everyone! Not least my shoddy computer labs. This is no silver bullet, obviously, but I do see it as a healthy shot in the arm, an incentive to have more universal attitudeds towards the university
And it's hardly much money - just the right amount to have an interest in what it goes on, imo
Alternative hypothesis- students will have to spend more time working off campus to pay for the increase in cost of living. Probablly the greatest barrier to participation in campus life for a number of students is the large amount of hours they need to work off campus to sustain their education.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
I did

it's on my facebook

which you're blocked on. :)
Add me plz

:D

bshoc said:
I don't see how taxation of productive industries and workers relates to the existence of student political organisations and interest groups.
well you see the money helps them to exist and promote their interests. :)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
bshoc said:
Neither do I. The other poster said this "rudd shoudlnt fuking force anyoen (to pay)". And as you know, in a society sometimes we're forced to pay for things we may not neccessarily use. Suggesting otherwise is begging for anarchy.

This statement is wholesale wrong, wrong.
Prove it wrong.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Communism is a society where millions upon millions of people are killed 'for the lulz'.
Millions upon millions of Nazis were killed by Communism 'for the lulz'.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
well you see the money helps them to exist and promote their interests. :)
Well if their interests are so worthwhile and valuable to society and the student community, they should have no trouble finding their own money from willing contributors who's interest they no doubt serve

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
bshoc said:
Well if their interests are so worthwhile and valuable to society and the student community, they should have no trouble finding their own money from willing contributors who's interest they no doubt serve
contributors = Student body
people of interest = Student body

:wave:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
bshoc said:
Since I assume you're going to be forced to pay for it you might as well be more involved in it right?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)