Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
/\ 8 sickens me. Take your change and leave, douchebag.

Peartie

HSC
If you are going to order something order it....dont order something then wait one week, after its been shipped to you, to call up and say you want to add stuff - you WILL get charged postage again...deal with it...its a second order...NOT part of the same one

CieL

HSC
forkyspoony18 said:
Don't call me gorgeous/sweets/beautiful/darling. I dont know you.
You get used to it.

Be thankful they don't try to hit on you. *shudders*

forkyspoony18

HSC
CieL said:
You get used to it.

Be thankful they don't try to hit on you. *shudders*
iv been working there for the past 4 years... i havent got used to it.
i first started there when i was 14, and heaps of the men who came in thought i was way older, and would hit on me, and ask my boss if i had a partner, and he would be like 'shes only 14 mate' and they would back right away! lol

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
forkyspoony18 said:
i first started there when i was 14, and heaps of the men who came in thought i was way older, and would hit on me, and ask my boss if i had a partner, and he would be like 'shes only 14 mate' and they would back right away! lol
so.

do uhave a bf? hahahahah
i kid i kid.

just lucky that i'm not one of those annoying people. hahaha.
i'm actually a quite tolerant person when it comes to annoying customers.

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
Supermarkets: if you don't want your trolley then move it, don't keep it in the way of other customers/staff.

Our express lane is clearly HANDBASKETS ONLY but people are stupid. Anyway, a woman had her trolley then left it in the middle of the lane (no-one would be able to get past). She started walking off and the 4 other express workers with me glared at her (no other customers around) so I call out "excuse me, is that your trolley??". She blushes and begins mumbling something about forgetting it.

So even if you're too lazy to put your trolley away, just move it aside somewhere, idiot.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
forkyspoony18 said:
Which one do you work at? I want to come in and buy a magic lotto ticket and call you "sweetie".

CieL

HSC
forkyspoony18 said:
You don't have to be over 18 to sell lotto/smokes?

But yeah.. sleazy customers and staff are.................................

There was this old lebo guy who'd always ask when I finished, or when my breaks are.. and he'd insist to buy me lunch [and put money in my hand] and always ask to sit with him outside n shit..

And some indian guy with a thick accent who told me his whole family history.. just to say his wife isn't in Australia and that he's lonely.. fruit and veg guy came over to stand next to me thinking I was in danger when I looked pissed off having to listen to a list of names I didnt understand for a good 10mins

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
Note to the 2 women who yelled at me over the past 2 days. If I explain to you that whatever your issue is, is not my fault, please try to contain yourself. I understand that it is frustrating when things take ages to get done, but I cannot keep an eye on every single case after I send it off to another team. There are literally thousands of cases here.

smozdaddy

HSC
I hate it when a product doesnt have a barcode on it so the customer says "ohhh that must mean its free!" and than laughs in approval of their own hilarity.

No, it is not free, what it means is that well have to spend the next 20 minutes trying to get a fineline for it. yay.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
For the last time bitch I will not round it down from $23.98 to $23 dollars, $23.98 is what it comes to at 70% off!!!! Jesus christ woman, she would not leave me alone about it, I also am not going to give you a discount bigger than 70% because said manchester has some dirt on it and requires washing!!!!!

blakegman

HSC
N/A
When you finally have no customers and some cunt brings a trolley with $300 worth of shit to you and says

"you look bored here's something to do!!!!!!" like they are doing me a favour.

fuck off i want to relax.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
blakegman said:
When you finally have no customers and some cunt brings a trolley with $300 worth of shit to you and says

lol

at my last job there would be like, half hour intervals with no customers, it was shit boring. I wasn't allowed to leave the register area (in case a customer did come) so I pretty much got to spend half an hour rearranging the magazine rack and wiping the counter...only so many times you can do that before you start looing a bit OCD... when someone finally did meander through the register I'd be like hallelujah something to do!

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
If the film is ma15+ and you can't prove ur age I can't sell you a ticket. It's not my fault. Don't force ur voice to break while yelling because ur friends are allowed into the movie. They have id. Tbh, I want you to see the movie. It pays my wage and saves me having to deal with retards like you. Think of it as practice for adulthood. You won't be able to buy alcohol either without ID.

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
blakegman said:

Even worse when its been hell busy the past however many hours, the last customer has just left, then some dickhead says that, as if you're standing around doing absolute shit all. Ahhhhhh. And worse x2 when its days like the day before good Friday and people say that. Haha, yes its busy, you noticed? You've only been standing in line the past half hour. Shutup and I may pack your bags properly if you're lucky.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
jodi..1 said:
Even worse when its been hell busy the past however many hours, the last customer has just left, then some dickhead says that, as if you're standing around doing absolute shit all. Ahhhhhh. And worse x2 when its days like the day before good Friday and people say that. Haha, yes its busy, you noticed? You've only been standing in line the past half hour. Shutup and I may pack your bags properly if you're lucky.
Yeah i mus deter some customers with my death glare. Swear to god when im just finishing up the last person and i see some faggot running with his trolley to get into my register it shits me up the wall.

Or when there is other registers completely free and yet people still go for you.

Or when someone pays with a cheque (like wtf) and people still line up as if they dont realise this is gonna take a fucking long time

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lizakith said:
Then this isn't the thread for you.
erm. why not? :S whether or not i'm tolerant with customers or not doesn't mean i can't contribute to this thread. I'm tolerant, but customers do shit me to the wall.

My manager shits me even more so.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
where do u work blakegman?
Yeah i mus deter some customers with my death glare. Swear to god when im just finishing up the last person and i see some faggot running with his trolley to get into my register it shits me up the wall.
you should have like a sign that says your register is closing and ask the last person you're serving to put the sign on their trolley.

Or when there is other registers completely free and yet people still go for you.
nothing yo ucan do about that. aslong as they don't start complaining. lol

Or when someone pays with a cheque (like wtf) and people still line up as if they dont realise this is gonna take a fucking long time
people probably don't know it's gonna take a long time? you could always tell the customers that it's gonna take a while and advise them to go to another register if you really wanted to.

--> Don't tell me the chicken is off when i jsut grabbed a fresh batch OFF TODAY"S load and put it in the window. and tell me i'm wrong when i tell you that it's fresh.
--> stop making jokes about the refurbs happening at my woolies ... i've heard peopel say one too many times that woolies has too much profit laying around. i mean wtf.. the profit is being reinvested into the economy through investments and creating employment.; unless they would prefer to see more people being unemployed.

greekgun

HSC
shinji said:
where do u work blakegman?

you should have like a sign that says your register is closing and ask the last person you're serving to put the sign on their trolley.
Yeah and then some dick comes along after you have put ur sign up and says that he was there before u put the sign up. I swear i hate those customers who start putting there stuff down when ur clearly closing up and ignore u telling them that ur closed. What i do is let them put all there stuff down on the belt, then close up the register, lock 2 trollies in, and go sign off.

Or when u put ur sign up and a lady come and ask if ur open and u say ur not and then she start bitching about how the light above the register is still open, well i got news for u lady, i dont have a 10 meter arm which can strech over to the kiosk area to turn off the light.

Ah the wonders of retail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)