Ruse English/Ancient History (97 and 96 in HSC) (1 Viewer)

lzhu

HSC
ive just recently completed my hsc and am interested in helping others in developing essay writing skills for english adv and ancient history.

i will mark essays and provide constructive criticism in order for you to improve your essay style. i will also provide help with text selection so that your essays and creative pieces will be original and hence stand out from the thousands that simply choose the same things (ie gladiator for powerplay, highly cliched. or i have a dream for speeches, over used)

for ancient history i can help you structure responses to essays, provide notes on certain topics (caesar, rome and sparta) as well as historical discourse on topics.

so if youre looking for a passionate english or ancient history tutor who knows how to help you create original responses with a touch of flair give me a buzz on 0416181883 or email me at ling.zhu7@gmail.com

my rate atm is around $20/hr depending on where abouts you are. im located in the hills district

english - physical journeys (skrzynecki), transformations (emma), speeches (cicero and lincoln), powerplay (antony and cleoptra, along with the prince by machiavelli and fight club)
ancient - core topic, sparta, caesar and fall of the roman republic.

Last edited:

cannonbomber

HSC
as a long-suffering classmate, i have to say that his essays were actually quite good. mind you, he didnt get them gun first time round, but kept rewriting them right up until the hsc (or at least thats what he tells me =P)
so yeh, he knows the process of how to improve essays up to band 6 standards.
plus, hes a decent fella ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)