russell peters (2 Viewers)

N

noodlecup

"like you ever had a white guy come up to you and go, "Hey you Indian?"
"Yer"
"Cool Man, I really like curry"
"I dunno, what the fuck am I supposed to say to that. Thanks man, I know when I invented it, I was hoping you'd like it. Oh and btw,I like boiled potatoes."

Haha, I wish he had that one in the clip

Last edited by a moderator:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
you haven't seen him major 45 min clip? dld it if u havent, its hilarious. its on the net, just search him up on google and u can dld it...or "somebody gonna get a hurt real bad!...somebody!" hehehe..
of course i have how do u think i know all the quotes :p
im just saying im looking for stufff other htan that 45minute clip...that link posted is one thing, but i was wondering if hes done nething more htat i could download....ive searched for otehr stuff and i cant find it

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
yeah same, ive been looking for other clips too, but oh well. if i find anything, ill post up the site.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
redruM said:
so like these two indian guys come on to the screen. i mean didnt literally come on the screen....:D

somebody gonna ged a hurd!
i was watching a live feed...well not a *live feed* :p

mizosoup

HSC
oh my crap the man's coming to Australia next year January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
mizosoup said:
oh my crap the man's coming to Australia next year January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lolno way!

do you have any link?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
^^ ROFL!!

btw he is touring Australia+New Zealand in Jan 2006...
heres the link...im sure its gonna get sold out...
Code:
http://www.helpms.ca/schedulepeters.htm

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
oh man I HAVE TO GO TO THAT! NO MATTER WHAT! or somebody gonna get a hurt realll bad! that guy srsly rules.

kunny funt

Large Member
HSC
yeah i agree with everyone here - russell is one FUNNY chap

does he have any other stand ups tho? like..... other than the one with the chinese disses, ive seen it wayyyy too many times lol

heybraham

HSC
our teacher started sending people out for saying 'be a man, do the right thing' (she's indian if that's important)

so everytime she sent someone out, the dude would refuse "oh please miss, i'll stop" and we'd all go "be a man! do the RIGHT thing"

to russell peters, the man who invented the best way to waste a period. fucking genius.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
haha that one's funny....i think ive posted that one up as well. is that the one where he cracks up about sri lankans names and their accents? he's like:

"well i knew he was sri lankan coz his name started here (points to his chest), and it just kept going...it was like srilakaharakahskrha nathan. idno who nathan is, but he's pretty popular in columbo" hahahhah that's a killer

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
does anyone have it in .mp3 format? (or anything other than .rm?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
haha yeah. ive got the video in the format of .avi. its only 4.3megs. if anyone wants, tell me, ill send it to em via email.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Could anyone pm me a link to a site where I can d/l his performance where the screen doesn't have "Boilsoft Unregistered Version" written across it as my current one does :| Anyways, thanks in advance..

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i am guessing you downloaded the ~257mb one. try downloading the ~67mb one ( i am not sure of the numbers, but the smaller one) its is in wmv format. and it is the same performance.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ahaha <33333 he's a legend...cant remember exactly what he said but my favourite part was when he was describing how his dad paid for a 4.50 beer with three bucks. lmao. "dont worry about it....i owe you, you owe me, same thing..." haha. oh and of course "somebody gonna get hurt real bad." love that quote, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)