S+C Boring (1 Viewer)

your opinion of society and culture

• Total voters

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
well ive already handed my pip in. All finished, all good. Except my teachers a dikhead and hasnt done much to teach us. We havent even done the case study for the change and continuity topic. im writing my notes right now and its a fucken pain in the ass. If i fail my SC exam, i hope she dies.
lol.....wow you have a bad teacher? My teacher is like THE BEST!! :) Most of my class have handed in their PIPS and soon they'll be handed in WOO!! No more PIPS!! :-D.....The only problem now is the exams - ah!

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
i love Society!! it's what i attend school for, i think i probably like it because there are only 6 ppl in our class, 5 girls and 1 guy oh and add to that the best society and culture teacher ever. we have a very close class, we are all rissoles!

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
i found out yesterday that my SAC teacher and art teacher made a deal so they can both get top marks out of me.... my SAC teacher gets me until my PIP is finished without my art teacher bothering me and even lettin me skip her classes for the pip.... and then when that's over, my art teacher gets me until BOW is finished and my SAC teacher isnt allowed to bug me for SAC in any way shape or form :S

invoiced

Banned
HSC
N/A
irnie said:
i found out yesterday that my SAC teacher and art teacher made a deal so they can both get top marks out of me.... my SAC teacher gets me until my PIP is finished without my art teacher bothering me and even lettin me skip her classes for the pip.... and then when that's over, my art teacher gets me until BOW is finished and my SAC teacher isnt allowed to bug me for SAC in any way shape or form :S
hahahahahaha
that is fucking brilliant
wish i had that with extension and pip
oh well
good luck

snowbunny

HSC
i dont mind it...the discussions in class are interesting but i dont like it as a subject...i find it pointless doing work on it...so im dropping it for next year

takingbackrufio

HSC
I guess society and culture is only really good for those who have really strong opinions and arent afraid to discuss them. Depends on the way in which you learn to. Like if your writting notes and not discussing stuff its bound to get boring i suppose.

chrissie_t

HSC
At the start of year 11, there were two S&C classes of about 20ish each.
Now there's only 7-8 people (some are halfway through dropping it) and most of us are girls.
It's an ok subject, I could take it or leave it. My teacher is a good guy and all but he gets sidetracked then gets cranky when we havent finsihed stuff. As it is we're meant to be studying Chinese women and we've barely touched it because he got so caught up with our PIPs and he was sick and stuff. Arg.
I ahve my Trial tomoz and i'm worried about it.

mishka

HSC
N/A
I had similar attitudes towards Society and Culture at one stage, but by the time I had handed in my PIP I really began to understand how unique the subject is. Not many other subjects allow you to choose a depth study and then focus on any aspect on it you like.

The PIP can be a pain, but I found people who put the effort in get the most out of it. Being an "essay" subject, you really have to confident with your writing and be able to express your opinions in a clear way.

I really encourage everyone to persist, because persistence is what will pay off. :)

Skitzo

HSC
I despise sopciety and culture, the only reason l am doing it is because l couldnt do 'IT' or 'Physics' ... so pissed. Fair enough, that it is possibly the easiest subject to of ever disgraced the planet, it is dry, over-rated and way past its expiry date!

Brookie-iluvmat

u guys are crazy society & culture rocks!!!! and our teacher makes it SO good she knows EVERYTHING and that's wat makes it really good!!! it opens up your eyes to the world around u its the best!!!!!!!!!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)