Safe Schools Coalition: sexual politics in the classroom (1 Viewer)

Kolmias

HSC
No. We should cater for the majority, not the minority.
Does this program negatively affect the majority? No.

Does it cater for a minority and provides them with a safe environment to deal with the problems which LGBTQI youth often face. Yes.

So what's the problem then?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Last time that happened Tony Abbott got elected lmao
Trump will become president also. The world is waking up to Europes growing problems which will soon be at our shores.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Trump will become president also. The world is waking up to Europes growing problems which will soon be at our shores.
He may win the inter-party election (to become the candidate for his party) but he won't win the actual election lol it'll be Hilary

But if Cruz wins over Trump then he'd have more of a chance at beating Hilary, although personally I don't think he will

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
He may win the inter-party election (to become the candidate for his party) but he won't win the actual election lol it'll be Hilary

But if Cruz wins over Trump then he'd have more of a chance at beating Hilary, although personally I don't think he will
You may have to eat your words later on this year...

durrrrr

Banned
HSC

trump is leading

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I identify as demisexual, tumblrkin and batshit insane.

piercethebones

HSC
That seems a little bit of a biased way of thinking about it, don't you think?
If kids are taught how straight sex and marriage works, then why can't they be taught how other relationships work? I mean, there are gay kids who were taught about straight relationships only, and it, for the most part, didn't mess them up. Why are we all of the sudden worried about something we have doing to kids forever? When has discussing straight relationships with kids ever been an issue? It hasn't. Let's not treat others differently.
We have always said to boys "do you have a girlfriend?" and vice versa and always push that down kids throats. We always assume as soon as kid likes the opposite sex that they are boyfriend and girlfriend, even as a joke.
If we really gave a shit about "protecting innocent kids", we would stop pushing that heteronormative garbage of dating and sex and relationships down kids who don't even understand what sexual arousal is.

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
There is nothing new about homosexuality or being a trans. lol

"PC leftist crowd is sad"
You wouldn't know a leftist if they shoved the Communist Manifesto up your arse.
Kolmias' arguments:

5% technical jargon
95% insults

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)