sample responses (1 Viewer)

karam

SELWYN
HSC
Anyone know where to find them? the sample answers with band 5/6 responses etc... for english and biz studs.
i looked on board of studies site but cant seem to find them

tigerian

HSC
N/A
karam said:
Anyone know where to find them? the sample answers with band 5/6 responses etc... for english and biz studs.
i looked on board of studies site but cant seem to find them
I am an English HSC teacher. Can you provide more information on the questions you want answered. I can help but I need more info.

Ian

hananarara

HSC
this could be what your looking for, http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/hsc_exams/

just go and have a look at what the hsc markers have said... like students who obtained lower marks wrote this.. middle marks and then students who obtained top marks addressed the following.... that kind of stuff... i think that might be all there is on the net. however i know at our school you can buy papers and answers for maths? maybe you could ask your english teacher or sumthing i dunno...

EzA_23

HSC
tigerian said:
I am an English HSC teacher. Can you provide more information on the questions you want answered. I can help but I need more info.

Ian
Do you have any sample answers for the 2004 HSC question on King Lear? Any help will be much appreciated.

shein

HSC
hey practically they don't have band 5/6 responses on the net, but they do have guide lines that kind of help.

kloudsurfer

HSC
shein said:
hey practically they don't have band 5/6 responses on the net, but they do have guide lines that kind of help.
Yes they do have them on the internet.

Its in the link withoutwings provided.

Zombie thread...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)